Water Loop Parts-List Checking! :3

Hiya! =D

This is my first post on here, so my apologies if this is in the wrong section! Please let me know if this is the case, I'll delete it and repost it the correct section ^w^

I planning on building my first custom loop, which is super exciting for me! However, before I splurge on anything, I want to get some different opinions and such. :3

For reference, here is my core - parts list.

Now for the fun stuff!

My case will be the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Here is my water cooling component list:

Now, to address the elephant in the room, yes, I know; Pimochill's Vue coolant isn't newbie friendly. However, I love a good challenge, and I am more than willing to take the risks and precautions necessary for this coolant. I plan on taking every block apart (including the motherboard one), very thoroughly cleaning each block, soaking them, and carefully reassembling them. For the radiators, I will be rinsing them out at least 3 times, using the radiator cleaning kit, and then rinsing them again. Basically, I will be cleaning everything very well to ensure the fluid won't cause any problems. I will be draining and replacing the fluid every 6 months to keep everything nice and clean, and in between refills cleaning everything again. ^v^

Now, regarding the blocks, I made sure none of them have exposed silver and/or aluminium. For the fittings, I haven't found that they contain silver and/or aluminum, so everything should work just fine!

I don't know how many fittings will be necessary, but I would like to have a few extra just in case. In terms of a drain port, I'm pretty sure the distroplate has a port that can act as a drain port, but I'm not 100% sure.

In terms of tools, are there any specific tools that I will need? Aside from the tube bending and cutting tools of course. Would an IFixIt tool kit be enough for building this loop?

Thank you for reading this, and if you have any comments  or imput - I'd love to hear it! Any and all help is greatly appreciated! :)

EK fittings are crap.

You also don't need any of the primochill crap just get a good premixed coolant from EK or mayhems.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, Avery Meijer said:

-SNIP-

Welcome to the Forums!

Overall those components will work as you mention yourself Vue is very tricky to get right even with all the proper procedures, most don't get more than 4-6 months of run time before the particles start to find places to hide or settle out of the fluid path. Just note if this occurs it will not be a simple flush and refill as most time it will require a whole teardown and deep clean before rebuilding the loop. 

Since this is a hardline loop you will want to add in a drain valve for emptying the majority of the fluid from the loop making it easier when disassembling. 

On 11/26/2019 at 12:18 AM, Enderman said:

EK fittings are crap.

You also don't need any of the primochill crap just get a good premixed coolant from EK or mayhems.

Thank you for your input!

What fittings would you recommend?

Thanks! :3

2 hours ago, Avery Meijer said:

Thank you for your input!

What fittings would you recommend?

Thanks! :3

Bitspower :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I second the need for a drain valve.

For the fittings you basically need 2 for each tube, one on each side, it's pretty easy to count. Check if you may need angular or other particular fittings to run the tubes so you can have everything ready. Also a couple of plug are always handy to have.

Obviously check that the fittings match the tubes size

Latest build: MyPC Liquid Time