Suggestions?

alexslm

So I'll upgrade my gpu soon (from gtx 1050ti) but I don't know what to choose..GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB,  Gainward GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Ghost 8GB or Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE 8GB(I'm still not sure about the 5700, I've heard that it crashes a lot). I will only play full hd (1920x1080), I also have two monitors, 144Hz(main) and 75Hz with an AMD ryzen 5 3600. The gigabyte one is currently in my budget, I could wait a little longer and get the gainward one if it's better.

1 minute ago, Squanchy said:

It terms of pure FPS and power... 5700 XT > 2060 super > 2060.

It really is up to you, Nvidia has better driver support then AMD. So take that in mind..

Also, does one of your monitors have freesync?

https://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/2522?vs=2517

both of them have freesync

3 minutes ago, alexslm said:

both of them have freesync

Then I would get the AMD card. Personally.

Freesync / Gsync is really nice to have, specially when your gpu becomes a little bit dated and fps starts to become a problem.

If you were against getting the AMD card, then get the 2060 super if price is about the same. The FPS difference in most games is only about 5-8 from the 2060 to 2060 super.

3 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

Then I would get the AMD card. Personally.

Freesync / Gsync is really nice to have, specially when your gpu becomes a little bit dated and fps starts to become a problem.

I really like that GPU but there are some recent reviews on that saying they get bsod and crashes, I really don't wanna risk anything.

3 minutes ago, alexslm said:

I really like that GPU but there are some recent reviews on that saying they get bsod and crashes, I really don't wanna risk anything.

That's a chance with every card, Some you get may be bad... most will be alright. And more then likely it's a driver issue(AMD has always been iffy in the driver department). 

If you're on the fence about it, go with your gut. Nothing is wrong with the 2060 or 2060 super. Both are going to be a huge improvement over your 1050 Ti.

4 hours ago, alexslm said:

So I'll upgrade my gpu soon (from gtx 1050ti) but I don't know what to choose..GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB,  Gainward GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Ghost 8GB or Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE 8GB(I'm still not sure about the 5700, I've heard that it crashes a lot). I will only play full hd (1920x1080), I also have two monitors, 144Hz(main) and 75Hz with an AMD ryzen 5 3600. The gigabyte one is currently in my budget, I could wait a little longer and get the gainward one if it's better.

Also got the gtx 1050 ti , i was gonna start saving up to buy a 2070 super at the start of 2020 , and by the time i had the money to buy it , it would be 1 or 2 month before the rumored ampere gpu`s release 

correct me if am wrong, but they are supposed to be released in june 2020(or announced in june,released in sept, or augest idk) , so am gonna wait till then, i tolerated my good old 1050 ti for the past 4 years, i could wait for a couple more month, 
i would say if ur in a similar position, wait a bit more, if ur not gonna get the rumored new gen, maybe u`ll see a price drop on the 2060 super(or 2070) when the new gen is out.

I would have felt very dumb if i had bought a 2070 super 1 month before the new gen released xD somehow i didnt notice that at 1st, glad i didxD