---

Arshdeep

Deleted

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Wahhhh? Never had ads appear in those positions. They're always at the bottom for me.

Stupid me. That's a different site. I thought it was LTT LOL.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Wahhhh? Never had ads appear in those positions. They're always at the bottom for me.

Stupid me. That's a different site. I thought it was LTT LOL.

Yeah, Elder Geeks, Apperntly.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

-

Anyone see the resemblance of the fourums? is this a standard now? :o

It's because they used the same company to host the server I'm pretty sure. It's a lot of different forums don't worry about it.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

It's because they used the same company to host the server I'm pretty sure. It's a lot of different forums don't worry about it.

Ohm makes sense. I was thinking it has the same standard as well.

Nope, it's because they use the same IP.Board software. I've seen this design around for a few years, it hasn't changed much and almost every forum uses it. Except those weird HTML based ones where everyone has a stupidly over-sized picture in their signature.

Nope, it's because they use the same IP.Board software.

Thanks for the correction!

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

lol apparently someone doesn't know about standard IPBoard theme layouts

Not a software person. Just hardware.