Recover Deleted Files From Formatted Drive

Hello everyone,

Recently, i accidentally formatted the drive and after that i tried to recover files with some data recovery programs. Even though one of the programs recovered all files, when i try to open any of them, they all seem to be corrupted.

My question is, is there any way to recover files from this state or should i just accept it and move on?

Unless you have load of cash to spend for expensive (attempted) data recovery, all you can do is either try some recovery programs (as you tried) or accept it and move on, unfortunately :/

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

You can restore the partitions via a program called testdisk. I’ve done so a few times and it has worked out well for me.

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

11 hours ago, tikker said:

Unless you have load of cash to spend for expensive (attempted) data recovery, all you can do is either try some recovery programs (as you tried) or accept it and move on, unfortunately :/

Thank you for reply.

Welp, time to redownload every program, game and music, i guess. One bad thing about it is that the drive had some of my work, as well as personal stuff.

7 hours ago, SSD Sean said:

You can restore the partitions via a program called testdisk. I’ve done so a few times and it has worked out well for me.

I've got nothing left, so i'll try it out and see what happens.

I've already used EaseUS and GetDataBack programs. While GetDataBack found everything, but in corrupted form, EaseUS found some useless garbage, which didn't even know i had on my drive.