the best aio or cpu cooler for ryzen 5 2600 at 4Ghz ?

CaptainHabib
4 minutes ago, CaptainHabib said:

budget arround $80-$85

USD? Dark rock pro 4 is the best you'll get for that price.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Arctic Freezer eSports 34 - the 2600 is a super low-heat chip, no need for expensive cooling

Might as well stick to stock if opting for that model 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

Might as well stick to stock if opting for that model 

Nah, the Freezer 34 is several times heavier and larger than the stealth

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

USD? Dark rock pro 4 is the best you'll get for that price.

@5x5guys , how about deepcool gammaxx 240L? and air cooler better then aio?

Just now, CaptainHabib said:

The AIO is absolutely pointless. You're cooling a 2600, not a 9900K

2 minutes ago, CaptainHabib said:

for the money, an air cooler beats an AIO. There are huge water coolers but they're also super expensive.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

The AIO is absolutely pointless. You're cooling a 2600, not a 9900K

but 2600 to overheat if i go 4ghz

Just now, Fasauceome said:

for the money, an air cooler beats an AIO. There are huge water coolers but they're also super expensive.

how about cooler master ML240L

1 minute ago, CaptainHabib said:

how about cooler master ML240L

cooler master water coolers are on the cheaper end, unimpressive really. Good for the aesthetics if you like the look.

Primary PC:

? I'm running a R5 2600 on 4.0Ghz, and I use Hyper212. Temps are here.

You'll be fine with DeepCool Gammaxx400 or similar..

osszegzes.png

temperatures.png

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

What case and ram are you using? Where are you shopping / located?

Are there any particular features you're looking for from the cooler?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

26 minutes ago, CaptainHabib said:

but 2600 to overheat if i go 4ghz

Then you're doing something wrong

19 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

? I'm running a R5 2600 on 4.0Ghz, and I use Hyper212. Temps are here.

You'll be fine with DeepCool Gammaxx400 or similar..

osszegzes.png

temperatures.png

woooow thats so good and cheap maybe i buy the new 1 , gammaxx gt how about that?

13 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What case and ram are you using? Where are you shopping / located?

Are there any particular features you're looking for from the cooler?

case infinity uranos with 3 front fan(in) , 1 top fan(out) , 1 back fan(out) . A-xmp adata xpetrix d60g 3200 cl 16 . south east asia i from indonesia . maybe rgb and performance to handle temp my 2600 at 4.0ghz.

11 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Then you're doing something wrong

and what is that ? -_-

29 minutes ago, CaptainHabib said:

case infinity uranos with 3 front fan(in) , 1 top fan(out) , 1 back fan(out) . A-xmp adata xpetrix d60g 3200 cl 16 . south east asia i from indonesia . maybe rgb and performance to handle temp my 2600 at 4.0ghz.

Do you know how much cooler clearance the case has?

There's an example of the Gammaxx GT fitting: 

Spoiler

25394882_1675118592546087_25171525867885

https://www.enterkomputer.com/detail/152627/Deepcool-Gammaxx-GT-RGB-LED-Fan-12CM-Universal-Socket

If there's a bit more clearance, you could go with something larger or a cheaper cooler like the GTE: https://www.enterkomputer.com/detail/125416/Deepcool-Gammaxx-GTE-RGB-LED-Fan-12CM-Universal-Socket

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

37 minutes ago, CaptainHabib said:

and what is that ? -_-

Bad mounting, poor paste or paste application, overvoltage, fan not plugged in - a competent air cooler like the Freezer would give very low temps at 4GHz considering that's barely an overclock

22 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Hide contents

https://www.enterkomputer.com/detail/152627/Deepcool-Gammaxx-GT-RGB-LED-Fan-12CM-Universal-Socket

If there's a bit more clearance, you could go with something larger or a cheaper cooler like the GTE: https://www.enterkomputer.com/detail/125416/Deepcool-Gammaxx-GTE-RGB-LED-Fan-12CM-Universal-Socket

wow my case not enough?-_- what do u think about gammaxx L240? is that good for ryzen 2600 oc 4ghz?

16 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Bad mounting, poor paste or paste application, overvoltage, fan not plugged in - a competent air cooler like the Freezer would give very low temps at 4GHz considering that's barely an overclock

fan work all of them . not change paste . i love rgb :( i will buy more $5-$10 dollar just for rgb but still have good perfomance

Just now, CaptainHabib said:

wow my case not enough?-_- what do u think about gammaxx L240? is that good for ryzen 2600 oc 4ghz?

It's at least enough for the Gammaxx GT as shown in the photo. It's the same cooler I'm recommending. I'm just not sure if there's a bit more clearance so you can get the slightly taller and cheaper Gammaxx GTE.

The Gammaxx L240 would perform better but the extra cooling headroom probably wouldn't make much of a difference if at all if you're just oc'ing a 2600. 

Actually you can just by a Scythe Megen 5, but ur 2600 can't heat to 1.4V, that must no enough. Mugen 5 is freaking cheap.

If ur 2600 is so hot, u can learn to me use Cooler king. I only recommand Thermalright's Le Grand Macho RT, beat the D15 and more cheaper.

7 hours ago, CaptainHabib said:

and what is that ? -_-

voltage? :) I would not go above 1.35V. On my chart you can see, that the MoBO provides 1.2volts for my cpu (I set negative offset voltage to vcore, -0.075V) 

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Reveal hidden contents

The GT looks stunning. And it is priced competitively :)