??unsure

Jordanvt45

Hey guys, so i was in deep thought and I was wondering a few things. Might be dumb to ask but I was just curious so don't bash me haha. I was wondering, if say, I streamed ultra settings (I am not a streamer by the way) ...would someone viewing it be able to see all the extra detail such as ray tracing/fancy graphics? how does this actually work? Considering that you need a good PC to run max settings and all someone viewing needs is just a basic 1080p cell phone..seems kinda messed up haha.

p.s. I honestly did not know what to title this as - maybe it is a stupid question if one cannot title haha

19 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

what you see is what they'll get

Not quite: streaming HDR doesn't work. You will see HDR-effects, but your viewers will see muted, ugly colours.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 hours ago, Jordanvt45 said:

Considering that you need a good PC to run max settings and all someone viewing needs is just a basic 1080p cell phone..seems kinda messed up haha.

There's a huge difference in rendering a game in real time and decoding a video stream.

It's the same reason that you can watch a movie like Avengers or Avatar on any platform, otherise you would need a super computer to render all the VFX shots while watching the movie.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒