SSD or HDD?

AYDANN6ix9ine

So I'm starting to do PC and PC parts flipping. I'm planning to do another flip with a pre-built PC upgraded with a graphics card. Just a hypothetical situation. If I can get a PC with no storage so I could get my own, which storage should I choose? A used 128GB SSD for $15 or a used 500GB-750GB HDD for only $5. I'm thinking SSD for the storage but I also need to take into account that most old systems with 2nd gen Intel CPUs (which are the easiest to get) only support up to 300mb/s speeds and the storage is low if I'm trying to list the PC as a gaming PC. Which one would be the best option?

As Mentioned By Slottr 

3 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Why not both?

If It Only Costs 5$ Extra For A HDD To Maybe Include Both, Also The Limited Bandwidth On Older Systems Should Still Show A Noticeable Performance Increase Even Though Its Much Lower Than Modern Standards.

I hope that I was able to help 🙂

23 minutes ago, AYDANN6ix9ine said:

So I'm starting to do PC and PC parts flipping. I'm planning to do another flip with a pre-built PC upgraded with a graphics card. Just a hypothetical situation. If I can get a PC with no storage so I could get my own, which storage should I choose? A used 128GB SSD for $15 or a used 500GB-750GB HDD for only $5. I'm thinking SSD for the storage but I also need to take into account that most old systems with 2nd gen Intel CPUs (which are the easiest to get) only support up to 300mb/s speeds and the storage is low if I'm trying to list the PC as a gaming PC. Which one would be the best option?

agreed with both. having an ssd will help it sell

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280