I dont know where the JRGB port is on my motherboard.. any help? :D

Jayden Preciado
9 minutes ago, Jayden Preciado said:

Some TUF boards don't have RGB headers.

If you want RGB, get a different board.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

TUF boards don't have RGB headers.

If you want RGB, get a different board.

is there some sort of adapter type thing I can get instead of getting a new board? I really dont have the money.

7 minutes ago, Jayden Preciado said:

is there some sort of adapter type thing I can get instead of getting a new board?

What kind of adapter? What are you adapting from and what do you want to adapt to?

7 minutes ago, Jayden Preciado said:

I really dont have the money.

>Sell/return current board

>buy a better board

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

4 hours ago, Jayden Preciado said:

No RGB header on that board at all. Depending on the fans, they may be able to be controlled with a generic RGB controller. What are the fans?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section