Next headphones under $100

NotMrTaco

I’ve had the sennheiser had 439’s for a while, got them as a gift, but they are on their last leg in terms of performance and comfort. That being said, I’ve seen the audio technica ad500x, and the hd58x but those are $50 extra. They’re gonna be mostly used for gaming, and music listening here and there as well. Which headphones should I buy next? Or do you have any suggestions? 

If it helps my motherboard is ASRock X570 Taichi, and my sound interface is an behringer q802usb

The Sennheiser HD 471 is pretty awesome, we bought for my sister (for video editing) and for a friend (music editing), and it clearly defeats most things (if not all) in the budget sector. From reading, the HD 461 may also be good.

The Sennheiser HD 200 Pro appears to be based upon a mixture of the HD 461 and HD 471, so it probably is also good.

Aside from those, I have not much experience in the audiophile market, since my ears cannot tell the difference that much (though I have not had the chance to properly test that, lacking the budget to buy myself anything beyond the cheapest (or at times, anything at all).

It is funny, considering I have relative musical hearing (I literally pick out melodies from pretty much any sounds I hear), and play the piano.

I am currently using a ~1-2$ pair of apple earphone clones from china (I simply find the design more comfortable in my ears), and it works great for me (after gluing some parts to prevent them from breaking).

Edit: After reading a bit, it appears that the HD 461's tuning is better suited for things such as trance music (the horror, in my opinion), while the HD 471 is more suited for classical music (perfect for me). The HD 200 Pro's tuning is based off the HD 471's tuning, since it is poised at professional tasks such as audio monitoring (the audio is more neutral, to sound more lifelike, like the HD 471).

Just to through it out there, the Tribit XFree Tune headphones are pretty sweet for their price ($40 USD, with bluetooth and good battery). Their audio quality is way above their pricepoint, with only a slightly boosted treble, and slightly muddy bass. Build quality's also top notch for that tier. Another caviat they have is that if you have large ears, they may not fit very nicely, as it's not hard for your ears to end up touching the inner lining of the cups. Still, for under 100, I would definitely vouch for them.