Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
d4n1Xd34th

Very Confused! High Spec PC low budget for Monitor

3 minutes ago, d4n1Xd34th said:

3D rendering! Might get a Quadro RTX 4000 too

So it's a necessity?

 

I used this one for a while and loved it! And it's IPS, same panel Acer used in Predator displays.. They make a similar model that's a TN panel so it's cheaper but color wont be as good..

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Looking to buy a Monitor with my build which I am planning to be a RTX2080ti with a i9 9900K. but sadly my monitor budget is limited (Will be upgrading to an Ultra wide later) 

I am planning to use it for Gaming and Also 3D rendering and Graphics. Budget is around 400USD ( 30000 INR) . Any suggestions for the Monitor? Don't really want to sacrifice color quality but also don't want to sacrifice the 144hz and QHD 27" display.

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you're upgrading it later then buy just a super cheap monitor , no sense spending money when you aren't keeping it anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, emosun said:

if you're upgrading it later then buy just a super cheap monitor , no sense spending money when you aren't keeping it anyway

Upgrading will probably take around a year 😢

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, ch3w2oy said:

Why do you need a 2080 TI?

3D rendering! Might get a Quadro RTX 4000 too

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Best Answer
3 minutes ago, d4n1Xd34th said:

3D rendering! Might get a Quadro RTX 4000 too

So it's a necessity?

 

I used this one for a while and loved it! And it's IPS, same panel Acer used in Predator displays.. They make a similar model that's a TN panel so it's cheaper but color wont be as good..


Ryzen 3700X + VIII Hero w/ Radeon VII + 3600 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

So it's a necessity?

 

I used this one for a while and loved it! And it's IPS, same panel Acer used in Predator displays.. They make a similar model that's a TN panel so it's cheaper but color wont be as good..

Could not find that in my country's amazon. Although i found this Acer Nitro VG271U IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - 2560 X 1440 Resolution - 400 Nits - 2W X 2 . I guess i'll have to do with this :D Thanks for the help

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, d4n1Xd34th said:

Could not find that in my country's amazon. Although i found this Acer Nitro VG271U IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - 2560 X 1440 Resolution - 400 Nits - 2W X 2 . I guess i'll have to do with this :D Thanks for the help

I considered that one in the past.. Should be a great display!


Ryzen 3700X + VIII Hero w/ Radeon VII + 3600 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, d4n1Xd34th said:

Could not find that in my country's amazon.

Does your country have yard sales? I can go out on a Saturday morning with $20 and come home with three working 1080p monitors.


Sabre - i7-8086K - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X - AsRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6 - 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4-2400 - 250GB Western Digital Black M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0x4 - 1TB Inland Professional SSD - 960GB SanDisk Ultra II - 4TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair RM650i - Fractal Design Meshify C White TG - Noctua NH-C14S

 

Senketsu - Ryzen 5 1600 - MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP - Gigabyte B450 AORUS M - 16GB Corsair DDR4-3466 RGB - 256GB ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro - Silverstone SF450 - ABS R206-ITX (worst case ever) - Arctic Alpine AM4

 

Banzai - i7-6700T - Dell OEM GT 730 2GB DDR3 - Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2400 - 240GB Crucial M500 - Seasonic 300W Server PSU - HP Slimline s3200n chassis - Rosewill RCX-775-LP

 

Harvey Dent - Pentium G3258 - MSI GTX 750 Ti LP - ASUS H81M-C - 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1600 - 480GB SanDisk Ultra II SSD (Windows 10) - Vaseky 64GB mSATA SSD (Windows XP) - Corsair SF600 - Athenatech A100BB - Arctic Alpine 11 Plus

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
17 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Does your country have yard sales? I can go out on a Saturday morning with $20 and come home with three working 1080p monitors.

Probably no such sales here. There are some second hand sell apps but those are not very cheap. Just 25% price reduction 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×