Very Confused! High Spec PC low budget for Monitor

d4n1Xd34th
Go to solution Solved by ch3w2oy,
3 minutes ago, d4n1Xd34th said:

3D rendering! Might get a Quadro RTX 4000 too

So it's a necessity?

I used this one for a while and loved it! And it's IPS, same panel Acer used in Predator displays.. They make a similar model that's a TN panel so it's cheaper but color wont be as good..

Looking to buy a Monitor with my build which I am planning to be a RTX2080ti with a i9 9900K. but sadly my monitor budget is limited (Will be upgrading to an Ultra wide later) 

I am planning to use it for Gaming and Also 3D rendering and Graphics. Budget is around 400USD ( 30000 INR) . Any suggestions for the Monitor? Don't really want to sacrifice color quality but also don't want to sacrifice the 144hz and QHD 27" display.

if you're upgrading it later then buy just a super cheap monitor , no sense spending money when you aren't keeping it anyway

Just now, emosun said:

if you're upgrading it later then buy just a super cheap monitor , no sense spending money when you aren't keeping it anyway

Upgrading will probably take around a year ?

Just now, ch3w2oy said:

Why do you need a 2080 TI?

3 minutes ago, d4n1Xd34th said:

So it's a necessity?

I used this one for a while and loved it! And it's IPS, same panel Acer used in Predator displays.. They make a similar model that's a TN panel so it's cheaper but color wont be as good..

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

3 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

So it's a necessity?

Could not find that in my country's amazon. Although i found this Acer Nitro VG271U IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - 2560 X 1440 Resolution - 400 Nits - 2W X 2 . I guess i'll have to do with this :D Thanks for the help

Just now, d4n1Xd34th said:

Could not find that in my country's amazon. Although i found this Acer Nitro VG271U IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - 2560 X 1440 Resolution - 400 Nits - 2W X 2 . I guess i'll have to do with this :D Thanks for the help

I considered that one in the past.. Should be a great display!

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

8 minutes ago, d4n1Xd34th said:

Could not find that in my country's amazon.

Does your country have yard sales? I can go out on a Saturday morning with $20 and come home with three working 1080p monitors.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

17 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Does your country have yard sales? I can go out on a Saturday morning with $20 and come home with three working 1080p monitors.

Probably no such sales here. There are some second hand sell apps but those are not very cheap. Just 25% price reduction