GTA V Help

220VoltsallCore
30 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Will doing clothing glitch cause ban

I'm not 100% sure, but I wouldn't think so. Depends on the exact glitch. I do know that if you do any type of glitch in story mode it won't cause a ban. Same with mods provided you take the mods back out of the game when going back into GTA Online. So if you choose to mod GTA 5 don't forget to take those mods back out before going back into Online.

23 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

How much price i can sell my gt730.

I just bought on 2016 to play gta

Depends on the exact model that it is, how long it's been used, how new it still looks and whether or not you still have the box it came in and everything else that came inside the box.

23 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

I also got a 22 inch 1080p monitor i used before

Depends on the exact model of the monitor and everything else I mentioned above about the GT 730.

2 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

The game runs in low end pc than mine Is it true

I don't see why not. It might run but there's a reason they're only showing fps. Their CPU is definitely taking a beating(most likely maxing out the whole time) and their GPU is holding them back big time. The 16GB of RAM does help but check the min, average and max fps at the end of the video. A min of 0.17 to 6.81 fps is not an ideal experience at all. That GPU keeps fps from topping 40 and you're looking at an average fps of around 25-27. That is playable to me but it is nowhere near what you want.

Imagine when they're playing the game in the city. They best hope they have an excellent cooler otherwise they'll need to cap the fps at around 15-20 and that's barely playable. You can gets games to run but it just won't be as fun as above and beyond 60 fps.

41 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is cheat trainer for rdr2 developed. I use wemod.com for godmode in all games Can it be used in rdr2 safely

I have no idea. May want to check wherever you're getting them from for that information. I wouldn't go online with any mod period. Just story mode.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dinesh1 said:

Will rdr2 price less on steam on dec 5 Or it will take more time

I'm not sure. If I'm looking at it from a pessimistic standpoint, I'd expect full price or around 10% off. But if I'm optimistic about it, Rockstar may start it out at around what we saw on Black Friday which is around 27% off. If we look back to when GTA 5 released on Steam, it was full price and approximately 2 months later it was half price but only for one or two days.

GTA 5 released on PC on April 14th, 2015 and then hit half price on June 15th, 2015 and shot back up to full price by June 17th, 2015. RDR 2 is releasing in December though. Since that is around Christmas time, I would probably at least expect RDR 2 to be around the Black Friday price of 27% off, possible 30-33% off somewhere in December. That's pretty much $39.99 to $42.99.

Imo though, January or February is around a time frame to expect a price drop in general. As well as people selling off their RDR2 Steam keys they get for free when buying Christmas and New Years bundles from retail stores and simply wanting a quick $25.00 to $35.00 because they don't even play video games.

I think $39.99 is a price people will eat up and if I were in their shoes that is the price I would start the game at on Steam on December 5th for a 24 to 48 hour period. Bare in mind though, I am not them.