RGB on Corsair ml120 not working

Doddsy7

So I recently got a Corsair ml120 fan and it works great cooling wise. However the rgb is not working when it is connected to my rgb hub. Now when I connect it to the motherboard it works fine, but it is not secure so I needed an rgb hub. After connecting it to my commander pro with that 3 pin to 3 pin rgb connector, and plugging the sata power connector in, I plugged in the rgb connector from my fan, but the rgb did not turn on. Any help as to what the problem is would be appreciated

thanks  

I have tried connecting the rgb connector from the fan to many other ports, however it has not worked 

Do you have Corsair LINK installed? Does it see the rgb fan?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I mean I don’t have it plugged in to a monitor so I will now and get back to you

ML120 or ML120 pro RGB?

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

2 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

ML120 or ML120 pro RGB?

Pro rgb 

Also I don’t think it is being detected on Corsair link after all, so I have no idea now 

So I tried plugging in my AIO liquid cooler rgb fan into my rgb hub and the rgb did not light up, so does that mean there is an issue with the rgb hub?

And then I tried plugging the rgb connector from my ml120 into my pump rgb connector and that didn’t light up either, so does that mean my fan is faulty too?

It'll be in Corsair iCUE. Don't be surprised if that has issues recognizing it though.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.