I can't access in steam....

Mohammad hossain

I created a steam account one year ago only just for checking games prices and offers.... Becz I don't have gaming pc in that time..... I never brought any game.... even I didn't play cs-go... reccent I upgrade that same pc with an gpu...after installing windows.... I wanted to install steam..... then I start my browser and search steam..... I click first link  which is store.steampowered.com... then It started loading but after half hour that still loading...... bt when I use my mobile data or vpn to access this site, I can easily browse it..... Now pls somebody help me 

You can't download installer? Is that what you are saying? Or whole site? Installer will still download all files when installing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

41 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

You can't download installer? Is that what you are saying? Or whole site? Installer will still download all files when installing.

bro i cant open steam store page .......becz loading ....... if i didnt open steam page how can i download steam ...?? you can see that s.shots

Screenshot_1.png

There are alternative downloads. Like Filehippo (known for hosting CCleaner) https://filehippo.com/download_steam/. And if you can access site with VPN, why not use it? There might be some local block, you never know with all these internet wars going on. I can also try to send you installer via Discord etc. if you can't get it from FileHippo mirror.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

22 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

There are alternative downloads. Like Filehippo (known for hosting CCleaner) https://filehippo.com/download_steam/. And if you can access site with VPN, why not use it? There might be some local block, you never know with all these internet wars going on. I can also try to send you installer via Discord etc. if you can't get it from FileHippo mirror.

bro i already download steam installer via vpn .....bt after install when it try update that happen

Screenshot_2.png

9 minutes ago, Mohammad hossain said:

bro i already download steam installer via vpn .....bt after install when it try update that happen

Thats what I was asking earlier. Anyway, there's nothing we can really help you with. It might be your ISP issue with Steam, your IP being blocked from accessing Steam (usually because its been previously used in DDoS attack etc.) or something like that. You could try to contact Steam support about it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

40 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Thats what I was asking earlier. Anyway, there's nothing we can really help you with. It might be your ISP issue with Steam, your IP being blocked from accessing Steam (usually because its been previously used in DDoS attack etc.) or something like that. You could try to contact Steam support about it.

how can i attacked by DDos attack ? even i never play single game in this account ......... and i contact my isp they dont know anything about that

1 minute ago, Mohammad hossain said:

how can i attacked by DDos attack ? even i never play single game in this account ......... and i contact my isp they dont know anything about that

Its about IP being used by someone else previously. Not your fault  at all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Its about IP being used by someone else previously. Not your fault  at all.

ohhhh f**k ...............then how can i change my ip ???

29 minutes ago, Mohammad hossain said:

ohhhh f**k ...............then how can i change my ip ???

You can request it from ISP.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv