Elgato Stream Deck + Yamaha MG10XU

Based_JD

I am looking for some suggestions or even guidance here on how to allow audio from the Stream Deck back into the game. I've attached a diagram of my current setup. Just a note about the diagram, I added Voicemeeter Banana on there as I have started to play around in it to see if I could figure this out on my own, but no luck as of this post.(That is just a screenshot of VM Banana and is not any of my input/outputs.)

As it stands right now, my setup is working as intended but looking to expand. I have a Yamaha MG10XU plugged into my PC via USB. On the Yamaha mixer, I have my MIC and headphones plugged in. Again, everything is working as intended in games and discord. I have the Stream Deck plugged in via USB as well but not able to figure out how to get sounds that I program on that device to play back in game voice chat or discord, which is why I started messing around in VM Banana. I can hear them in my headphones, but I know the sounds are not playing in Discord.

Doing some research, it seems I may have to connect the mixer to my PC a different way and not use the USB..??? I think I confused myself by this point since I have watched so many YT vids and read some articles. I did find the thread below on LTT forums, and am attempting some of the suggestions here even though I'm not trying to get setup with streaming or 2 separate computers for that matter.

Any feedback, suggestions or guidance here would be greatly appreciated. I've linked a pic of my setup and a link to the mixer on amazon for reference.

Link to Yamaha MG10XU on Amazon

My Setup.png