[solved] Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard with Dedicated Media Controls for Around £70? Any deals?

Absolutely must have dedicated media controls. You know, like the stuff on the Corsair keyboards... Does not need to be a roller and could be buttons. I just need to have the controls. 

As for key switches I have used cherry MX blue before and I didn't quite like the noise level. I always thought I would like MX brown the best but I'm open to options! But I don't care too much about noise honestly. Better if less but whatever.

My budget is roughly... £50-70. I would appreciate a good deal honestly. If you want to go over budget I'm listening. 

Right now I'm looking to at the Corsair K65 RGB... But usually £110. 

Current build 20 Dec 2018: Ryzen 5 2600X, EVGA RTX 2070 Black Edition, 16GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 500GB 970 Evo NVME M.2 SSD, Gigabyte Aorus B450 M mATX Mobo, Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV mATX Silver case, EVGA 650G3 PSU, BenQ GW2765 27" QHD IPS 100% sRGB, Logitech G403 Mouse, Corsair K65 LUX RGB + Logitech K780 Keyboards, Creative A250 2.1 Speakers, SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth Headset.

11 minutes ago, husseinHr said:

Absolutely must have dedicated media controls. You know, like the stuff on the Corsair keyboards... Does not need to be a roller and could be buttons. I just need to have the controls. 

As for key switches I have used cherry MX blue before and I didn't quite like the noise level. I always thought I would like MX brown the best but I'm open to options! But I don't care too much about noise honestly. Better if less but whatever.

My budget is roughly... £50-70. I would appreciate a good deal honestly. If you want to go over budget I'm listening. 

Right now I'm looking to at the Corsair K65 RGB... But usually £110. 

If only there was a site where I could check: mechanical yes, ten keyless yes, and look at photos of each model! :P

Closest I can see on pcpartpicker is the https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/HFZFf7/corsair-k63-wireless-gaming-keyboard-ch-9145030-na

It's 95 pounds. So not quite within parameters. Perhaps seek an open box deal from a UK retailer. 

If you can live with ten keys, the Mad Catz STRIKE appears to have a media bar for a mere 49 pounds:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/kpgPxr/mad-catz-keyboard-mcb43113n001041

and there are a few further listings within 70.

Edit: I found a Corsair K65 LUX RGB refurbished for £61.99 on Scan.co.uk. What a deal! I found used keyboards at the same price. And this one looks like it's never been used.. and it's certified refurbished! IMG_20190520_135257.thumb.jpg.70077ccc5bad583e8ce057ee593c82dc.jpg

Current build 20 Dec 2018: Ryzen 5 2600X, EVGA RTX 2070 Black Edition, 16GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 500GB 970 Evo NVME M.2 SSD, Gigabyte Aorus B450 M mATX Mobo, Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV mATX Silver case, EVGA 650G3 PSU, BenQ GW2765 27" QHD IPS 100% sRGB, Logitech G403 Mouse, Corsair K65 LUX RGB + Logitech K780 Keyboards, Creative A250 2.1 Speakers, SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth Headset.