I need a new keyboard

Noboddyhere

HeyGuys

I need a new 100% with numpad keyboard that is good for sweaty hands, my xtrfy k2 keyboard does feel super shit after some hours playing games, my budget is ~200€ and it should be a german layout and cherry red or khali red switches. I tried the ducky one but it didnt feel good,it was broken after a few weeks. Beside that it was a really nice keyboard.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

I dont need the macro keys on the side, since Im lookking for a new one what about the hyper X allow keyboard with hyperx fps & moba gaming keycaps upgrade kit ? Everything would cost me ~100€

6 hours ago, Noboddyhere said:

I dont need the macro keys on the side, since Im lookking for a new one what about the hyper X allow keyboard with hyperx fps & moba gaming keycaps upgrade kit ? Everything would cost me ~100€

HyperX is pretty good, I would recommend them.

I'm surprised that the Ducky broke so quickly.  They'll definitely replace it for you if you contact their support.  I highly recommend that you get a set of PBT keycaps.

On 5/13/2019 at 6:18 PM, Noboddyhere said:

HeyGuys

I need a new 100% with numpad keyboard that is good for sweaty hands, my xtrfy k2 keyboard does feel super shit after some hours playing games, my budget is ~200€ and it should be a german layout and cherry red or khali red switches. I tried the ducky one but it didnt feel good,it was broken after a few weeks. Beside that it was a really nice keyboard.

I would check out the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 with Cherry MX red switches.  Should be available at a number of retailers in Germany for you to try before you purchase, or if you attend a gaming event, we might have a booth there with it on display.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/