DJI Phantom 3 4k beeping noise

Ok, im reposting this after no one replied (lol). so what has happened is my drone started beeping loudly randomly. So I turned the drone off DURING THE FIRMWARE UPDATE.

so now it just keeps beeping. if anyone can find a reason for this please post an answer. I have a project due next week with this drone so i'm going to be doomed.

Thank you in advance. 

Contact DJI, it is a propitiatory piece of hardware and they know it best. 

If it were my quad then that could mean anything from my "land asap" alarm through the RX and TX becoming disconnected, to an ESC not working correctly all the way to "HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'VE LOST A PROP AND I'M STILL FLYING WHOOOOOO".

It is most likely that your FC firmware is corrupted and you need to try updating it again. Not difficult to do as long as you didn't corrupt the bootloader as well. 

Turning electronics off during updates is never a good idea. You might have bricked it.

Is there any patern to the beeping? If so, it might be code you could look up.

I have some experience with a DJI drone and I know that it beeps on startup/turning off and also when looking for signal.

Why did you turn it off in the first place?

EDIT: Your other thread was posted 13 hours ago in a subforum that isn't particularly active. Give the people some time to answer your question, man :) 

Edited by Wauthar

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

19 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Turning electronics off during updates is never a good idea. You might have bricked it.

Is there any patern to the beeping? If so, it might be code you could look up.

I have some experience with a DJI drone and I know that it beeps on startup/turning off and also when looking for signal.

Why did you turn it off in the first place?

EDIT: Your other thread was posted 13 hours ago in a subforum that isn't particularly active. Give the people some time to answer your question, man :)  

First of all, there is a pattern. Second of all, I turned it off because it started beeping during on the ground and the small light on the front was flashing. (DANKE)