A Game of Thrones Poll

Redrooster

A Game of Thrones Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will end up on the Iron throne when this is all over?

• Jon Snow (aka A.T.)
    • The Night King
    • Daenerys Targaryen
    • Cersei Lannister
    • Bran Stark
    • Tyrion Lannister

Who will it be?

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming OC RAM: 32GB 3200mHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Display: Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" (2560p x 1440p) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK STORAGE: 120GB SSD boot drive, 10tb USB 3.0 Seagate game drive PSU: 650w Corsair CX CASE: NZXT H500i

The night king, obviously, his army can’t die and he knows how to use his dragons a lot more than Dany. 

Not even a competition.

Next episode: Winterfell falls and heroes will die. 

Missing option : Don't care who wins, just end it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 minutes ago, floofer said:

The night king, obviously, his army can’t die and he knows how to use his dragons a lot more than Dany. 

Not even a competition.

Next episode: Winterfell falls and heroes will die. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are correct. The last episode kinda wrapped up most of the important peoples' story arc.

Daenerys has become prideful

Bran is an odd one, but he will probably die next episode or possibly become the night king

Cersei is Cersei (and she needs to die)

I want "Jon" to make it out, but I have a feeling that death will prevail.

Spoiler

Tyrion slays everyone and claims the iron throne. 60 years later he will die in his own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden's mouth around his cock.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming OC RAM: 32GB 3200mHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Display: Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" (2560p x 1440p) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK STORAGE: 120GB SSD boot drive, 10tb USB 3.0 Seagate game drive PSU: 650w Corsair CX CASE: NZXT H500i

I need Arya and Gendry as an option :D

As long as they kill Sansa off soon as that character has always irritated me for some reason.

My prediction is that John (AT) and Danny will win the war against the night king, and defeat Cersei. John has no ambition to be king of the seven kingdoms so he'll step down giving the throne to Danny. In tern Danny will realize that the north can only be ruled by a northerner, and place John as the Warden of the North. 

Alternatively, I could see Danny winning the war against the night king, but john sacrificing himself in the process to save Danny. Danny then puts Sansa in place as warden of the North. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If the director (or who ever is really controlling the story line at this point) was a real troll, they'd have Cersei win; make the moral of the story that evil can sometimes triumph. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Westeros revolts and implements a system of democracy. Elects Jon Snow for his strong anti-immigrant policy and election promises to rebuild The Wall.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

On 4/23/2019 at 5:39 PM, Redrooster said:

Who will it be?

I didn't vote for any of the options provided: Dany and Jon will marry, and become King and Queen and rule jointly. Or Jon will give up his claim to the throne and become her consort.

Or one of them will die, and whichever lives will take the throne.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

8 hours ago, Spotty said:

Westeros revolts and implements a system of democracy. Elects Jon Snow for his strong anti-immigrant policy and election promises to rebuild The Wall.

Anti-immigration policy? xD

Seriously, Jon is about the most pro-immigration character in the entire series. He literally takes the "savages" from "beyond the wall" and invites them into his kingdom and gives them land to live on.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This season is such a joke so far. Its all fan service. So my money is on some "lets please as many people as possible" outcome. So I am going with it's going to be Jon's daughter. Dany will die in Child birth, Jon will become Hand and Protector of the Realm. And I bet they even add in some flash forward where she is betrothed to Arya's Son. Uniting the Dragon, the Stag, and the Direwolf. 

1 hour ago, Chett_Manly said:

This season is such a joke so far. Its all fan service. So my money is on some "lets please as many people as possible" outcome. So I am going with it's going to be Jon's daughter. Dany will die in Child birth, Jon will become Hand and Protector of the Realm. And I bet they even add in some flash forward where she is betrothed to Arya's Son. Uniting the Dragon, the Stag, and the Direwolf. 

I've heard worse theories xD

Honestly, I'm totally okay with the fan service so far. As long as the ending is satisfying, I'll  be happy. And sometimes some good old fan service is satisfying.

As for me, I suspect Arya Stark to be on the throne in the end of the show. It's too corny to see Dany or John on it, still hope they stay alive though. Btw, here the link to Game of Thrones download http://favoritetv.me/hbo/game-of-thrones in case you still haven't seen it and too lazy to look for it yourself :)

29 minutes ago, Sofitofi37 said:

As for me, I suspect Arya Stark to be on the throne in the end of the show. It's too corny to see Dany or John on it, still hope they stay alive though. Btw, here the link to Game of Thrones download http://favoritetv.me/hbo/game-of-thrones in case you still haven't seen it and too lazy to look for it yourself :)

Please remove the link - if you want to pirate GOT on your own privately, that’s your choice (and I don’t necessarily blame those that do, given the historical cost associated with subscribing to HBO). But it’s against the forum rules. 

On topic, if dany and/or Jon survive, they’ll take the throne. There’s basically no chance that Arya gets it if either of them are still alive. 

I wouldn't rule out both dying, but I don’t think that’s the most likely. 

Frankly i think - however much this might piss off the hardcore fans - that they’re going to go the fan service route and dany/Jon will both live, and become joint rulers. 

If that happens, I’m okay with it, assuming the writing is done well. I’m pretty much game for anything, as long as it isn’t Cersei xD