Phone brands with worst or best hardware-based durability lifespans?

jason200912

Here's my personal experience, please contribute your own to let me know about your brand experiences...

LG, I had 3 phone failures within 1.5-2 years.  Motherboard burnout, 1 had cpu burn out, one had battery overcharge + Hard drive failure beyond repair.  This was with the v20 and g3 and g4.  No longer using LG ever again

Apple: 1 battery expansion failure, other are all still working but the terrible storage options make them not purchase worthy for me anymore.  

Samsung: all good experiences, Apps crashes as the phone becomes more obsolete over the years.  One weakening screen with burn in image.  Battery probably weakened, but I didn't notice it much.

Oppo?

Huawei??

Xiaomi??

One Plus??

Vivo Nex (sneaked in because Linus featured it)???

Motorola (low end sneak): Slow but the one still works for the most part except that it has problems processing photos

Google: One motherboard failure from bad soldering, phone was bricked as the motherboard cost too much to repair.  2 Still working very well with good batteries

Honor??

Other brands do not offer high technology hardware parts and so I won't be asking about them.  Please tell me about your experiences with your phone and how long it took to break ESPECIALLY if it's a question marked on the list..

2 minutes ago, jason200912 said:

Oppo?

worst OS ever, color(ful) OS

every action need to link to oppo account.

usb debugging disables every 5 min.

1 hour ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

worst OS ever, color(ful) OS

every action need to link to oppo account.

usb debugging disables every 5 min.

that's too bad I was looking forward to the Oppo Find X that he showcased on Linus's YouTube

3 minutes ago, jason200912 said:

that's too bad I was looking forward to the Oppo Find X that he showcased on Linus's YouTube

it is a decent phone on hardware side for sure.

but really not recommend using its stock os, luckily root seems to be in progress:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/find-X/how-to/hi-guys-dream-true-t3846126

so custom roms shall follow soon, buy and flash custom roms by then