My PC crashes a lot with this error

FiireWiinter

Hello Linus Tech Tips Forums users. 

My PC crashes a lot, from random crashes, to crashes when something is loading. Even when the PC is not being used and sits idle in the Desktop it sometimes crashes. I Was Lucky enough that i could catch the error on camera so you can See it for yourself. 

My cpu: AMD ryzen 3 2200G

My gpu: integrated Vega 8

My psu? : 400w

Maybe it could me my Adrenalin driver because it is really buggy. 

FiireWiinter 

IMG-20190419-WA0007.jpeg

Do a properly clean reinstall of your NVidia (*AMD*) drivers.

If error still occurs, uninstall the most recent programs you installed since the problem started. This includes updates to programs.

-アパゾ

19 minutes ago, APasz said:

Do a properly clean reinstall of your NVidia drivers.

Not enough facepalms in the world for this.... I would ask if you even read the post or just the picture but it even says ati in the picture which is an AMD file. So you just posted your standard solution i suppose.

Not that it's the wrong solution, it's just completely the wrong vendor.

Uninstall the AMD drivers, run DDU, restart. Run DDU again. Restart. Reinstall the drivers and see if that fixes it. Make sure you download the latest (non-beta) drivers first though and install those.

I have no signature

I would start from disabling iGPU acceleration in BIOS if is somehow enabled.

Then sure - you can reinstall drivers many times, but since it's integrated GPU, it may be completely different problem than graphics driver, even if error shows that it's gpu. It can be OC memory problem (at first I would disable X.M.P. and try lower ram speed, just to be sure) or, in fact, anything else. I suspect hardware problem more than software problem. Bootable Ubuntu may give answer - if it will be still the same, then it's not related to Windows installation and/or drivers.

21 minutes ago, Helly said:

Not enough facepalms in the world for this.... I would ask if you even read the post or just the picture but it even says ati in the picture which is an AMD file. So you just posted your standard solution i suppose.

Not that it's the wrong solution, it's just completely the wrong vendor.

Uninstall the AMD drivers, run DDU, restart. Run DDU again. Restart. Reinstall the drivers and see if that fixes it. Make sure you download the latest (non-beta) drivers first though and install those.

Yeah, my bad. I just see it a lot with NVidia drivers.

-アパゾ

this error is amd gpu error, and it happens alot if your windows version is old like 1511, so run the command "winver" and check your windows version, and update to 1803 or 1809