Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skiiwee29

Commander Pro Issues?

Seems HWinfo64 was the cause and problem of it. Uninstalled it and rebooted, and now everything is working properly. 

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I ordered a Corsair Commander Pro and it arrived today. I have 6 ML120 Pro fans, 3 120mm 3 140mm hooked up to it for now with the intentions of changing out to LL series fans in the near future. Problem im having is that iCUE isnt recognizing the fans properly. It seems to (usually, they sometimes drop out) read Fan 1 & 2, albeit with very wild RPM ratings, but 3-6 doesnt seem to register at all. Full system specs are in my signature. All 6 fans are powered up and running no issues, but I can not control them this way to set my fan profiles I want. 

I have uninstalled Asus Aura Sync as I know it can cause compatibility issues since they use the same bus to talk from what ive read. I have also uninstalled my other software I was using to control my fans and monitor, Argus Monitor. Only thing I haven't uninstalled is HWinfo64 or MSI Afterburner. 

Any ideas/thoughts/tips/tricks you guys know of?

PSU Tier List Thread

"The Angry Cup o` Joe" v2.0

Ryzen 1800x @ 4.0ghz | Asus Crosshair VI Hero | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Flare X 14-14-14-34 3200mhz 32gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

Samsung 850 evo 250gb | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Phantex Enthoo Evolv | Custom front cover from mnpctech.com | Custom Top cover from Modmymods.com

EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair ML140 Pro White LED case fans | 3x Corsair ML120 Pro White LED Case Fans | Cablemod 30cm RGB LED strip

Posted · Original PosterOP · Best Answer

Seems HWinfo64 was the cause and problem of it. Uninstalled it and rebooted, and now everything is working properly. 

PSU Tier List Thread

"The Angry Cup o` Joe" v2.0

Ryzen 1800x @ 4.0ghz | Asus Crosshair VI Hero | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Flare X 14-14-14-34 3200mhz 32gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

Samsung 850 evo 250gb | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Phantex Enthoo Evolv | Custom front cover from mnpctech.com | Custom Top cover from Modmymods.com

EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair ML140 Pro White LED case fans | 3x Corsair ML120 Pro White LED Case Fans | Cablemod 30cm RGB LED strip