Cablemod white widebeam 60cm foam backed led strips out of production?

Wolf_Lbh

I used these in a previous build and was looking to pick up some more but I can't seem to find these for sale anywhere. Did they go out of production or something?
(I don't want rgb/colored/uv and I need foam backed because I'm using them on a non-metal case)

Unless there's some reason you need these specific lights, any LED strip should do.

If they don't have adhesive on them already, 3m makes a great double sided foam tape for a variety of applications. There's a number of things I have secured to a variety of surfaces nearby my desk.

https://www.amazon.com/HitLights-Heavy-Double-Sided-Mounting/dp/B00PKI7IBG/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_rp_0_7/130-6011526-4869220?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00PKI7IBG&pd_rd_r=80c0ed61-7058-464a-bef0-0d24a91eb0f6&pd_rd_w=iebT1&pd_rd_wg=JxQcj&pf_rd_p=f4c63947-4e8b-4aeb-a925-1d4e1a211124&pf_rd_r=9Q213W45DHZFZ0SNT08P&psc=1&refRID=9Q213W45DHZFZ0SNT08P

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

24 minutes ago, Semper said:

Unless there's some reason you need these specific lights, any LED strip should do.

If they don't have adhesive on them already, 3m makes a great double sided foam tape for a variety of applications. There's a number of things I have secured to a variety of surfaces nearby my desk.

https://www.amazon.com/HitLights-Heavy-Double-Sided-Mounting/dp/B00PKI7IBG/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_rp_0_7/130-6011526-4869220?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00PKI7IBG&pd_rd_r=80c0ed61-7058-464a-bef0-0d24a91eb0f6&pd_rd_w=iebT1&pd_rd_wg=JxQcj&pf_rd_p=f4c63947-4e8b-4aeb-a925-1d4e1a211124&pf_rd_r=9Q213W45DHZFZ0SNT08P&psc=1&refRID=9Q213W45DHZFZ0SNT08P

The lights in my other setup are cablemod widebeam white 60cm so for the sake of uniformity I would like both setups to use the same product because otherwise the might not look the same when side by side.

@Wolf_Lbh yeah unfortunately we discontinued the standalone foam LED strips because they weren't really selling, so we only offer these in magnetic now. Our RGB/W, RGB/UV, and addressable LEDs are magnetic and foam backed though.

4 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Wolf_Lbh yeah unfortunately we discontinued the standalone foam LED strips because they weren't really selling, so we only offer these in magnetic now. Our RGB/W, RGB/UV, and addressable LEDs are magnetic and foam backed though.

Is the rgb/w white by default? If not is there any way to make them default to white when turned on? I'm thinking of using them for a non-pc project and I don't know if there is a control hub I could set up to tell them to default to white without a pc.

14 hours ago, Wolf_Lbh said:

Is the rgb/w white by default? If not is there any way to make them default to white when turned on? I'm thinking of using them for a non-pc project and I don't know if there is a control hub I could set up to tell them to default to white without a pc.

@Wolf_Lbh the RGB/W is a dual LED strip, so you get an individual RGB section, and an individual White section. With this in mind, they are wider than a standard RGB strip, but you can do more with them of course. You can also control each side individually, so you could turn off the RGB for true white, or use both, or disable the true white and just do RGB. :)