help!

help windows crashed and this happened i tried to do what caused the crash again (starting illustrator) and errotr message came up and i can read but if i close the message the text goes to symbols also my cpu is at 50 % on idle (i7-3770k) (im running a scan for viruses right now thoughi think its that)

post-53823-0-33452400-1390363994_thumb.p

help windows crashed and this happened i tried to do what caused the crash again (starting illustrator) and errotr message came up and i can read but if i close the message the text goes to symbols also my cpu is at 50 % on idle (i7-3770k) 

you have been wing-dinged.

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

Anyone know the path to get to languages and change it back from Wingdings? O.o

help windows crashed and this happened i tried to do what caused the crash again (starting illustrator) and errotr message came up and i can read but if i close the message the text goes to symbols also my cpu is at 50 % on idle (i7-3770k) (im running a scan for viruses right now thoughi think its that)

remember kids always use protection  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Are you sure you didn't download the Alpha Centauri edition?

Spoiler

somewhere in the control panel i think :L

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

looks like a troll virus. you didn't happen to download gta5 for pc did you? on a serious note, i would try doing a system restore. that should bring it back to normal.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

AHH, Google Translator? 

Windows reset? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

That's not a language. looks like corrupted language pack or troll virus.

as said above do a system restore.

Try Run

"The sfc /scannow command (System File Checker) scans the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible."

If nothing works reinstall the OS