What program should I use for production line overview info?

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm a project engineer at a manufacturing plant with a decently long assembly line. The different stations on the line have different responsibilities on the line itself with many different employees responsible for the station they're working. 

I'm looking for some kind of application or software (preferably free) that I would be able to very roughly draw an top view of the line with a box where each station is. And I would like to be able to click on the box and have the employees names pop up and their responsibilities pop up on screen. 

Also, it would be nice if I could search certain employees or maybe key words that would show on screen where they're located on the line. 

Does anyone have remotely any idea of what I could use? The closest thing I could think was like just making a website and having it just redirect you to different parts of the site when you click around. 

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Uhm this content is static? You could make it a website with just HTML and a bit of JavaScript for the click action.