Sliding rails for Rosewill RSV-R4000 4U server

Anyone know of rails that will fit the Rosewill RSV-R4000 that are sliding rails? I'm looking to go rack mount instead of having it lay on my floor in my guest room and all the rails I see online are meant for specific server case's. It's a 4U case at I think standard width but my rack will have adjustable depth so if I get a super long case in the future it will still fit. Thanks ahead of time.

Amazon link to my case: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055EV30W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_f.mLCbCRZJP0K

RSV-R27LX

is the part number.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

1 hour ago, Slayerking92 said:

RSV-R27LX

is the part number.

thanks for the help

2 hours ago, Slayerking92 said:

RSV-R27LX

is the part number.

not available anywhere. Newegg and amazon dont have the RSV-R27LX or RSV28LX any 3rd party ones that have standard mounting for 4u cases and adjustable depth i keep looking but all i find is things for dell, hp and lenovo servers

It has been my experience that they just don't stock these,  and will just take longer to arrive as a "special order"

Slayerking92

On 3/22/2019 at 1:43 PM, Slayerking92 said:

It has been my experience that they just don't stock these,  and will just take longer to arrive as a "special order"

Ah I see. Do you know of 3rd party rails that work? Cause rack mounting makes working on it easier and if the slim chance someone breaks in harder to steal unless they unscrew all the rail screws or lug the whole rack down a flight of stairs.

Most the tier 1 vendor rails are proprietary (dell/hp/ibm).  Its hard to say if any others would work,  you might be able to line up a few screw holes, but then you could end up with  a server that doesn't quite slide into the rack completely.

Slayerking92