Are byski and barrow good watercooling brands?

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

The general consensus is that Barrow comes from the same production facility(ies) as Bitspower, but are either held to a lesser quality standard, or are the rejects that didn't meet Bitspower's QC (note that this doesn't necessarily mean, in any way, that they're bad parts). I've used Barrow fittings before and been happy with them.

I've heard of people using Byski, but I have no personal or second hand experience directly with them, so I can't comment.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I'm currently using some barrow extended and angled fittings, construction quality seems good, paint quality on the other hand is hit and miss, some have small marks or blemishes, nothing extreme and you can't even notice it once they are in your system but you can pick it up when you have them all sitting together on your desk.

Having said that, the paint quality on my EK hardtube fittings isn't perfect either so there's that.

I'm using all white fittings, so your results may vary with other colours.

I read somewhere that bykski may be an oem from some other watercooling brands, eg: EK, water blocks seem very similar so either that or they are copying the design.

My 1080ti i just got (used) has a Barrow block, i pulled it apart cleaned it .. put it back together and its fine.

In regards to Bitspower and Barrow fittings, i don't think they come form the same manufacture plant (well at least they don't use the same tooling/design), they have very very subtle differences that cannot be accounted for by random variance in quality.

As for Bykski, they are similar to Barrow, neither is a mainstream Western based company but both are now making there way here, and they are a good choice if your budget minded. The only possible downside is the whole issue of dealing with returns and such as your buying directly from China , usually via an Aliepxress market place, i have had no experience with Aliexpress returns or refunds so cant really comment on how it works.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

If you compare barrow and bykski waterblocks to something like watercool heatkiller or aquacomputer, the german waterblocks are better, but the difference between them is a couple degrees. As for their fittings I think they are just as good as any other fittings from ekwb or any other known brand. I used barrow fittings in 2 of my builds and never had problems with them.

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

Barrow and Bykski both are pretty solid non-western brands, they are pretty high quality and often are on-par with that of EK or Bitspower. From what I've heard they are held to less of a quality standard, but I haven't had any bad experience so far, got a Barrow CPU block and a Bykski GPU block, in my case they are high quality than the EK block I used to have. I'd recommenced both Barrow and Bykski, just make sure to inspect the blocks before using them.

On a side note, Bykski are responsible for being the OEM behind brands such as Zotac and Gigabyte for their waterblocks, so clearly they are trusted by western brands in some capacity.

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

A guy i talked to has a bykski block on his vega 64 nitro,It runs cooler then a blower vega 64 with a ek block on it.

• 4 months later...

Hi.. I was wondering the same thing.

Im interested to use Barrowch FBLTFHI 04N CPU block for my upcoming build.

Is there someone use this cpu block personally, and how is it?

I cant get any information of what this cpu block is made. Only mentions aluminum + acrylic + copper on its specs. Is it bare copper or nickel plated copper?

Anyone can help me to confirm this?

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15