HD-6XX cables

I've been using my hd6XX for a while now and the stock cable sucks. I hate using the 1/8 to 1/4 adapter and was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a cable that ends in 1/4 and is 5ft or less and under 100$ thanks ahead of time

15 minutes ago, Turretgaming said:

I've been using my hd6XX for a while now and the stock cable sucks. I hate using the 1/8 to 1/4 adapter and was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a cable that ends in 1/4 and is 5ft or less and under 100$ thanks ahead of time

I've used this since I bought mine (late 2017?the first drop they had whenever that was) and I really like them. I bought the 1.2M length but they have larger lengths, and I do use the adapter since my DAC/AMP has a 1/4" port, but will unscrew it occasionally to use with my S8+. 

Amazon Link

20181002_191952.thumb.jpg.0fcbcb0ee03e593f937de5dea1ba2acf.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I've used this since I bought mine (late 2017?the first drop they had whenever that was) and I really like them. I bought the 1.2M length but they have larger lengths, and I do use the adapter since my DAC/AMP has a 1/4" port, but will unscrew it occasionally to use with my S8+. 

Amazon Link

20181002_191952.thumb.jpg.0fcbcb0ee03e593f937de5dea1ba2acf.jpg

Any static or sound issues with them?

Just now, Turretgaming said:

Any static or sound issues with them?

None at all! And I've accidentally pulled on them and caused my DAC/AMP to fall off the stand a few times because I'm a dumbass

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

23 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

None at all! And I've accidentally pulled on them and caused my DAC/AMP to fall off the stand a few times because I'm a dumbass

My only issue is it still uses and adapter and when I pull mine out now with the adapter sometimes the adapter stays in my amp and I have to pull that out so it will then pre amp my monitors.

6 hours ago, Turretgaming said:

My only issue is it still uses and adapter and when I pull mine out now with the adapter sometimes the adapter stays in my amp and I have to pull that out so it will then pre amp my monitors.

They look like they screw on so they don't do that.

1 minute ago, rice guru said:

They look like they screw on so they don't do that.

I didn't realize they screw I probably will pick them up. Thanks.