When running Prime 95, what's the coolest temp you've seen, regardless of chip (no nitrogen, just a standard gaming setup), no downclocking.

Thanks for your comments!

what about custom loops? or isnt that standard?    

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

That's crazy! The coldest boot I've ever done (Nh-D14 with bags of ice) was 7 degrees

I accidentally downclocked the processor to 50MHz... :D

I accidentally downclocked the processor to 50MHz... :D

well even then it wouldn't get below the room temperature, unless you would put ice (or something else rather cool) on it ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

well even then it wouldn't get below the room temperature, unless you would put ice (or something else rather cool) on it ;)

I know, I mean it was roughly 20F inside but that's still too cold. I think I broke the sensor on it :lol: Wouldn't surprise me with my luck of breaking anything and everything with technology.

I know, I mean it was roughly 20F inside but that's still too cold. I think I broke the sensor on it :lol: Wouldn't surprise me with my luck of breaking anything and everything with technology.

20F? You're so full of it.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

That's crazy! The coldest boot I've ever done (Nh-D14 with bags of ice) was 7 degrees

Bags of ice?

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

20F? You're so full of it.

That's what the sensor said, I don't believe it myself but that's what it showed. I know how thermals work but the OP said what was the coolest temp seen, that's what it was.

That's what the sensor said, I don't believe it myself but that's what it showed. I know how thermals work but the OP said what was the coolest temp seen, that's what it was.

You said it was 20F inside your house. Thats 22 degrees below zero. Something is off here.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

You said it was 20F inside your house. Thats 22 degrees below zero. Something is off here.

Ever been in Massachusetts during a blizzard with no heater? Gets cold.

Ever been in Massachusetts during a blizzard with no heater? Gets cold.

Outside yes, but I'm having a very hard time believing you keep your house at 20F during winter. W/e I don't care anymore.

Outside yes, but I'm having a very hard time believing you keep your house at 20F during winter. W/e I don't care anymore.

We had a powerout for a few days because of the blizzard, just wore our down jackets the entire time. Either you don't like connecting the dots or you just want to keep complaining about it?

We had a powerout for a few days because of the blizzard, just wore our down jackets the entire time. Either you don't like connecting the dots or you just want to keep complaining about it?

I said I want to drop it. Settle down kid.