Backing up Data

I havent really used a program for backing up in the past. I have Files Scattered between my C drive on my computer and a second hard drive in my system as well as a external hard drive and a usb drive. Can someone tell me the best way to move all the files i have into one location without ending up with doubles of the same files so i can use my Norton Security program to create a backup set so everything i have will be backed up in one location?

Just copy and paste them...

There are programs that will find duplicated if there are some, but I wouldn't worry too much

And why the norton backup, id use backup and restore windows 7 built in or use veeam here.

There are softwares that can check for duplicates, Ccleaner can do it for example.

As for the best way to move them to a single file... You can either just dump everything in a single folder and simply choose the option to keep and rename "duplicates" with the same name. Or I'd suggest just creating copies of each folders where they are located, put these copies in one folder(so you have one folder within which there's a bunch of folders) and then launch the duplicate scan on that main folder. After the scan is done and the duplicates are deleted, just put everything in the same folder, if there are files with the same name, same as before, keep and rename. It's really not that hard.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

after i get everything in i need to back up in one location i will need a program of something to backup the data and norton is the only one i have. i am useing windows 10