How

Txe

Theoretically if i had the Massdrop x THX AAA™ 789 Linear Amplifier how would i connect it to the SDAC from Massdrop and my speakers which have one aux port

8 hours ago, Txe said:

Theoretically if i had the Massdrop x THX AAA™ 789 Linear Amplifier how would i connect it to the SDAC from Massdrop and my speakers which have one aux port

you take the SDac use rca output on the back of the sdac and to the rca inputs of the thx AAA. then from the Aux out on the front of the thx AAA into the speakers. if you plan on amplifying the speakers using the thx AAA I don't think that would work as it is not designed for that it is a headphone amplifier not a speaker amp

15 hours ago, rice guru said:

you take the SDac use rca output on the back of the sdac and to the rca inputs of the thx AAA. then from the Aux out on the front of the thx AAA into the speakers. if you plan on amplifying the speakers using the thx AAA I don't think that would work as it is not designed for that it is a headphone amplifier not a speaker amp

Ok im gonna try to make this more specific so its easier on my understanding of this i have the THX AAA and the SDAC and i have the Logitech G560 using the Subwoofer which has a aux port and i want to be able to while using the amp and dac combo to switch to my headphones and speakers at the press of a button so i have a question

if i plug the aux port onto the amp/dac will i still have to have the usb from the subwoofer to my pc or will the amp/dac handle that

an easier way of doing it and he way I like to do it is I switch audio outputs on my pc just using my mouse by going to the sound icon at the bottom right left cliking that then left clicking the little arrow and it should bring out all audio outputs the picking and choosing what you want I have mine appropriately labelled as, speakers, fiio e10k, and sdac which I also have , since I have 3 possible outputs i find this is the easiest and cleanest  method to switch around. you shouldn't haver to wire anything and I can't think of a way to actually wire the multiple thing to the hx that can individually control it. 

4 hours ago, rice guru said:

an easier way of doing it and he way I like to do it is I switch audio outputs on my pc just using my mouse by going to the sound icon at the bottom right left cliking that then left clicking the little arrow and it should bring out all audio outputs the picking and choosing what you want I have mine appropriately labelled as, speakers, fiio e10k, and sdac which I also have , since I have 3 possible outputs i find this is the easiest and cleanest  method to switch around. you shouldn't haver to wire anything and I can't think of a way to actually wire the multiple thing to the hx that can individually control it. 

k thanks