I need help choosing a monitor.

LseeD
Go to solution Solved by Brooksie359,

240hz monitors are going to be better than 144hz monitors for esports so you can narrow it down that way. Most of the 240hz monitors have the same panel so it really doesn't make much of a difference which one you choose tbh. I have the Acer version and love it but I am sure its similar to most other gsync 240hz monitors. 

Hey guys I need Your help in choosing the right monitor. I want the monitor to be best for e-sports and that has the best performance possible for it. I don't know which one will be the best either 144hz or 240hz is good If you have any recommendations yourself I would love to hear it.

Here are my choices that I am picking from:

https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/9185a3654

AOC AGON AG251FZ

Acer Predator XB1 XB241H

BenQ ZOWIE XL2430

Thanks.

240hz monitors are going to be better than 144hz monitors for esports so you can narrow it down that way. Most of the 240hz monitors have the same panel so it really doesn't make much of a difference which one you choose tbh. I have the Acer version and love it but I am sure its similar to most other gsync 240hz monitors. 

Do you have the hardware for a 240Hz Display anyway?? Post your hardware and we can check if its good to get a 240Hz monitor.

I would pick the BenQ monitor because I only had good experience with them. AOC had heavy lightbleeding and ACER had lightbleeding and made some noises so I had to return.