Computer Speakers Suggestions

RKarim

HI,

I've been looking to purchase an OK pair of computer speakers around the $50 (USD) mark. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. As for needs, they need to make sound decently. I have a good pair of headphones (HD 6XX) so I won't be gaming with these.

Thanks

1 minute ago, RKarim said:

HI,

I've been looking to purchase an OK pair of computer speakers around the $50 (USD) mark. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. As for needs, they need to make sound decently. I have a good pair of headphones (HD 6XX) so I won't be gaming with these.

Thanks

https://www.amazon.ca/Cyber-Acoustics-CA-3602FFP-Powered-Speaker/dp/B00BXF5HQ8/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2JUY0MT9TDNS1&keywords=cyber+acoustics&qid=1552175740&s=gateway&sprefix=cyber+ac%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-3

I've had these for around 4 years now. For the 50 bucks, they are awesome. The bass is really good for that price. Sound quality is pretty decent. However, at max volume, you start to lose sound quality. If you're looking for speakers to play games through, watch movies and listen to music these are perfect. 

Just now, zconflictz7 said:

https://www.amazon.ca/Cyber-Acoustics-CA-3602FFP-Powered-Speaker/dp/B00BXF5HQ8/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2JUY0MT9TDNS1&keywords=cyber+acoustics&qid=1552175740&s=gateway&sprefix=cyber+ac%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-3

I've had these for around 4 years now. For the 50 bucks, they are awesome. The bass is really good for that price. Sound quality is pretty decent. However, at max volume, you start to lose sound quality. If you're looking for speakers to play games through, watch movies and listen to music these are perfect. 

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll take a look.