Need to fast-charge two devices in my car

kingmustard

I need to fast-charge two devices in my car:

• Samsung Galaxy S8+ mobile phone
  • Aideaz Power Origin Air 10000 power bank

I intend to use my car (2012 Peugeot 308)'s cigarette lighter receptacle.

I am a complete beginner to wattage, voltage etc.

Could someone help me with what I am looking for?

If it helps, here is some information I've gathered:

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Something like 11.7W (9V @ 1.3A) / 11W (5V @ 2.2A) / 15W (5V @ 3A)

Aideaz Power Origin Air 10000

Input:Micro USB/Type-C(5V=2.0A,9V=2.0A)

anker car charger

they also have usb c for even faster charging. Anker is top of the line in charging and cables

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

I got myself UGreen QC 3.0 dual USB port car charger and it works really well. Both ports operate at 2.4A when in normal mode and goes past that if QC3.0 device is plugged to QC3.0 port. And it's quite cheap. Anker is probably the best as whole, but costs more as well. UGreen is a cheap option that still works really well.

Basically, 2.4A is the most any device will accept without any special mechanisms and it's still quite fast at 12W.

6 hours ago, unsungheroist said:

anker car charger

they also have usb c for even faster charging. Anker is top of the line in charging and cables

I have always liked Anker products, their cables, chargers, and they even have great Bluetooth devices

Depends on what the phone or battery manufacturer uses to fast charge. Some phones use Qualcomm quick charge, Samsung uses some sort of usb PD higher voltage thing. Oneplus uses their own fast charging. Anker's car chargers might fast charge the s8+. The whole fast charging thing isn't organized too well and most companies use their own weird way of making it fast charge which is really annoying. Using the factory charger and cable will work but you can try getting one of those anker car chargers.

https://aideaz.net/power-origin-air_p0119.html

The site for your battery doesn't say how it fast charges. One thing that will very likely fast charge them is using the original wall chargers and cables that came with the battery and phone and some cheap inverter that plugs into the car 12v port.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm