Thoughts on new pc build urgent as local sale is on!!!

Hey everyone,
Going to be building a new pc for one of my family members since their one was purchased almost 6 years ago and he is in need of a upgrade. He is runs his own online business and his daily use involves chrome (with a shit tonne of tabs open at once), skype, photoshop, a bit of gaming here and there. Any thoughts on how to improve this build or make it better value would be greatly appreciated! Wanting to give him a computer to match his needs while not being too heavy on the bank. 

PARTS LIST:
CPU: i5 8400 or i5 8600k
MOBO: b360 or z390 mobo
RAM: 16gb ddr4 ram
PSU: 750w powersupply
GPU: GTX 980 4GB 
HDD and SSD: From his previous build. 

I think the i5 8400 would be good but the i5 8600k has higher base frequency which may be good for him but is the overclocking really worth it for what he does daily? PLEASE HELP. 

you could potentially be better off with ryzen 5 2600 due to it having 12 threads if you can find it cheaper, however the 8400 would be fine for that workload

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

8 minutes ago, MrXuha said:

He is runs his own online business and his daily use involves chrome (with a shit tonne of tabs open at once), skype, photoshop, a bit of gaming here and there. Any thoughts on how to improve this build or make it better value would be greatly appreciated!

16gb ram and potato pc will do for many chrome tabs.

other than that, you would like to avoid any overclocks for max stability for business

3 hours ago, DakotaWebber said:

you could potentially be better off with ryzen 5 2600 due to it having 12 threads if you can find it cheaper, however the 8400 would be fine for that workload

I thought so too but the intel was a request from the member! 

3 hours ago, Slottr said:

Wheres the 980 coming from?

Also, you don't need a 750w power supply

Donated from my own build! 

i5 8400 (more than enough power and threads for any browser) you will also be looking at a cheaper cooling solution, as the 8600k wants more cooling performance | 390 (for 9th gen CPU upgrade option)  | 32 GB RAM (if there is a sale) the browser would do much better with the RAM, as the 980 GPU would be 3D overkill - I would sell the 980 and get a 1050 (Simply for added display management and options) and some RAM for the "office PC"