SFF Ryzen 2400G

tjrose91

Just wanted to Show off one of my Rigs that i recently Built because i needed something newish and something that i plan to keep for a long time

I can care less about cable managment and did best i could do with the case but over all this is something your not going to be looking at on a regular basis, as seen in pics its in a lockable media cabinet that was modded for better airflow and the fan connector sticking out of the back of the Case is to hook up the Media Cabinet Exhaust Fans

Specs

430W Cheapo Power Supply 

Asus B350m-A W/ Aftermarket heatsinks in the Mosfets ( always afraid of them getting to hot regardless of the CPU my FX-8350 build was like this and couldn't keep a stable anything clock wise cuz the CPU would throttle)

Ryzen 2400G and will Turbo to 3.9ghz

3gb of Ram dedicated to GPU ( Hardware Unboxed did a video on this 64mb vs 2gb and found no differnece but with some games wont but unless they see a certain amount of VRAM, Me personally i feel better not having to go into bios every time i wanna play a game)

4x4gb DDR4 @ 2800mhz
240gb SSD

2x1tb HDD in Raid O thru windows ( was unable to install windows when motherboard was set to RAID maybe a future bios update will fix the issues and i couldnt figure out how to get the drivers to load during Windows Installation)

PCI-E Wifi and USB 2.0 

IMG_20190218_115707.jpg

IMG_20190218_115711.jpg

IMG_20190218_194047.jpg

IMG_20190218_194033.jpg

IMG_20190218_194040.jpg

5 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

I'd get a new psu, but looks good!

i have the stock PSU that comes with the case, but i dont plan on overclocking moreless build this system so when i go on road trips i can still play my games even if its at 720p low setting

18 minutes ago, Triventular said:

i like the look of the case to be honest lol sff builds always fascinate me when i see one

its better than some gaming laptops lol, the only thing i dont like about this case it being able to add a dedicated GPU, i can only do SFF GPUs like the 1050ti being the most powerful GPU i can readily find im sure there is more but i needs to be a half height gpu

1 minute ago, tjrose91 said:

its better than some gaming laptops lol, the only thing i dont like about this case it being able to add a dedicated GPU, i can only do SFF GPUs like the 1050ti being the most powerful GPU i can readily find im sure there is more but i needs to be a half height gpu

or you can use a riser cable for your slot and somehow make a mount outside or behind the case so you wont be limited by the case's size

Just now, Triventular said:

or you can use a riser cable for your slot and somehow make a mount outside or behind the case so you wont be limited by the case's size

i do have a single slot but it interferes with the CPU but i dont plan on using a riser cable other wise my cabinet will look worse then the Verges cable management 

3 minutes ago, tjrose91 said:

i do have a single slot but it interferes with the CPU but i dont plan on using a riser cable other wise my cabinet will look worse then the Verges cable management 

be careful with what you say, they might take down this thread if they see it but yeah a half height 1050ti would be the only way for you

1 minute ago, Triventular said:

be careful with what you say, they might take down this thread if they see it but yeah a half height 1050ti would be the only way for you

i did see the video linus did regarding drama and FAIR USE lol, im sure there are more than enough people who has bad cable management, even i think Linus said Cable Management doesn't effect performance( like heat and air flow for the most part smaller the case might be diffrent) just ascetics 

1 minute ago, tjrose91 said:

i did see the video linus did regarding drama and FAIR USE lol, im sure there are more than enough people who has bad cable management, even i think Linus said Cable Management doesn't effect performance( like heat and air flow for the most part smaller the case might be diffrent) just ascetics 

it could be a problem with smaller case, imo. cables cluttering the small enough gap for air to pass through can kinda present some problems. so i mean its better to bundle up all loose cables rather than having them swamp up the inside is better.. but that's me

Here is what my first PC build was a 5820k xmp to 4.3ghz with a R9 295x2 and 4x4gb ddr4 OC to 2400Mhz that i got because of Linus, still got the system today but motherboard was RMA, the CPU i had to reget cuz i needed to pay a bill but reordered off ebay once i got my student loans last semester and now a Vega 64 AIO edition

pic below is before i cared about cable management 

First PC Build.jpg