HUAWEI 360 camera

I am looking for a driver to be able to use the USB C HUAWEI 360 panoramic camera on a computer. I am looking for something that can run off of Linux, WIndows or even mac. even more information on the camera will help.  

If it doesn't work out of the box try Huawei's drivers. There are probably no third party drivers for it, and absolutely no cross platform third party drivers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

I am trying to get it to work on a computer that is not from HUAWEI. The First Robotics team I mentor is trying to use the camera as a camera to drive the robot and use it with a VR headset.

3 minutes ago, GreenSlimeKing said:

I am trying to get it to work on a computer that is not from HUAWEI. The First Robotics team I mentor is trying to use the camera as a camera to drive the robot and use it with a VR headset.

I say to you good luck. I'm even less sure of being able to use it via the cruddy FRC wireless connection. You would probably have to write the drivers yourself and I doubt you would get very high quality out of the connection, which in my experience makes most people sick in VR. I would suggest just using the multiple camera capabilities and swapping between them if you need a full view of your robot.

https://wpilib.screenstepslive.com/s/currentCS/m/vision/l/708159-using-multiple-cameras

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

13 minutes ago, GreenSlimeKing said:

Maybe you could find something on the FRC forums or Chief Delphi?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Laptop: