Need help on my budget Mid gaming build

Xion02

Guys im just wandering if you guys can give me an optimal  cheapest GPU for gaming that will fit my current setup

my setup is as follows:

- ASUS H11M0-D mobo socket 1151

- i5 7400

- 2x samsung ddr4 ram 8gb

-Deepcool ICE EDGE MINI FS V2.0 procie fan

- currenty using a measly radeon r7 240 (ddr3) just for testing

- will change my generic PSU to a suitable one if the GPU needs an 6 or 8 pin cable (generic 700watts psu)

i want the cheapest GPU possible that can run the new games on low to med settings preferably (apex legends, Rise of tomb, Assassins creed, overwatch,pubg etc)  budget kinda low now 

here is my Unit Picture no harsh reacs please thats all i can afford as of now.

Cable management is an eye sore i know ; )

PC.JPG.0ab690caa317c6fc7a898b36541d0280.JPG

BTW guys forgot to mention im from the Philippines 

2 minutes ago, Xion02 said:

generic 700watts psu

Helps to name which or snap a pic and share it, people would like to know.

That being said, an RX 570 sounds pretty good for you, or GTX 1060 3gb perhaps.

On the cheaper side, a 1050 ti does nicely too 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Used 970/1070's and RX 570/580's new or used get you the most bang for your buck generally.

Just now, fasauceome said:

Helps to name which or snap a pic and share it, people would like to know.

That being said, an RX 570 sounds pretty good for you, or GTX 1060 3gb perhaps.

On the cheaper side, a 1050 ti does nicely too 

sorry for the miss labeled PSU the brand name is not worth to mention i doubt that you ever know the brand the PSU is just rated 700watts  here on the PH there are 2 types of PSU true rated PSU or the generic ones

1 minute ago, Xion02 said:

sorry for the miss labeled PSU the brand name is not worth to mention i doubt that you ever know the brand the PSU is just rated 700watts  here on the PH there are 2 types of PSU true rated PSU or the generic ones

Well, a quality PSU goes a long way, a Corsair CX450m would do nicely for you.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

i think that RX 570 will be worth more than my current PC setup right now 

image.png.f9311659ad272fd2dd53e3d4615eacfa.png

4 minutes ago, Slayer3032 said:

Used 970/1070's and RX 570/580's new or used get you the most bang for your buck generally.

maybe ill try to find some used 970 i think its cheaper 

based on PH prices 

image.png.0dacb0a1e74d63967978ff728f7fa4c6.png

13 minutes ago, Xion02 said:

maybe ill try to find some used 970 i think its cheaper 

based on PH prices 

Those are all fake unfortunately

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Well, a quality PSU goes a long way, a Corsair CX450m would do nicely for you.

Would you think this one will be enough for my setup if i reconsider getting a 1030 perhaps or 1050?

i mean 2990php is not cheap here but if it will give me all i need and be sturdy enough to last i can reconsider

image.png.524df87305741d5f96a2d1f2f3998b42.png

Just now, fasauceome said:

Those are all fake unfortunately

Yes as far as i know its fake but the prices are within the ranged of the used one on the PH market 

10 minutes ago, Xion02 said:

Would you think this one will be enough for my setup if i reconsider getting a 1030 perhaps or 1050?

i mean 2990php is not cheap here but if it will give me all i need and be sturdy enough to last i can reconsider

If you're upgrading to VS then don't bother, they're probably not much better than your current one

10 minutes ago, Xion02 said:

Yes as far as i know its fake but the prices are within the ranged of the used one on the PH market 

If it's just a point of reference then that's good, I say go for it if you find a real 970

Primary PC:

BTW any body tried using this GPU 

image.png.8cd364c8d8c555269eb869ff5ecf42c1.pngseems cheap