Looking for a cheap way to get a decent MacBook!

Hello everyone! I’ve been looking at MacBooks on eBay recently and I’ve noticed that you can get one cheap if you don’t care about MacOS Mojave. Is it worth the extra money to get a newer one or should I stick to the older ones? 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Refurbished or second-hand is a great place to start.

If possible you may try finding the surplus/decommissioned machines from education institutes, either K-12 or university/college.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

What are you buying it for? Why does it need to be a macbook? How much are you looking to spend?

Generally speaking, when a macbook is so old it doesn't support the new macOS version it's pretty much trash, and it will get worse and worse from there. It's not just Mojave you'd be giving up, it's every feature update from now on.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Looking for a MacBook because I have a pretty big iTunes library and honestly, I like Apple's MacOS so much better than windows 10. I’m buying it for travel, school and pretty much everything else. I know they’re pretty infamous for not being able to game but it doesn’t need to be able to. Looking to spend about $300. I know that’s kinda cheating out but that’s all I got. 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Check out Craigslist dude. I just got my girlfriend a 2012 Retina Macbook Pro for $500 in near perfect condition, not a bad deal IMO

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂