Solutions to develop future processors for CS:GO and onward

Hi there, i got to ask a lot of questions before even trying to come with a conclusion on which processors actually are developt for "only" Cs:Go or are the best to do that task.

By the terms only for, i actually meant FPS; BUT: Since the server latencys in competitive mode are somewhat limited, there actually is a marketniche to fill in better hardware for CS enthusiasts.

So im actually interested in a way to find out, what makes Cs:go use high single core performance?

Do we all depend on the usage of AMD or INTEL Processors? Yeah, becouse the development of those have a much larger spectrum that the industry needs.

Actually im willing to pay for the spectrum that is needed for FPS increase and also for Driver + config supportings in Hardware.

But since there are no alternatives that have those clockspeeds, that "clearly are better" i asked myself:

Why not build a new design based on the best clockable single cores, but with an usable gain of space within the architecture to even increase the boosting and cooling effects?

If this design will fit in some actual sockets, will it change future setups for CS:GO? I think so!

We´re used to get the new cores developed so we can use whats usable.

For sure there are companies who would love to attempt to work together with valve and their CS team in the future.

So i would like to see in this thread "clearly"

Game related Driver Discussions, Game related Hardware Discussions and Hard & Software resolutions on how to attempt to combine those.

Core to Game. Game to core. Game to gcard. Core to gcard back 2 game. Just a few examples.

If we want this and we show up with solutions, may we get a sponsored processor for FPS gaming!

For all single core haters: As soon as there is a single core, there also are possibilities for multi cores!

As soon as we got a solution, i suggest we start a fundraising for it.

You're never going to get a processor designed for FPS gaming, market isnt there for the R&D.  Also what if one CPU was good as CS:GO and was trash at say fortnight, very few people would buy it.

As it currently stands Intel has the lead in performance in titles where games are CPU bound like CS:GO.

Instead of trying to get a custom processor its far easier to try and get software companies to optimize there games.

Processors made for FPS? I think that would be hard to nail. I also think getting a CPU for csgo isn't a good idea because it's such an easy game to run.

1 minute ago, Snipergod87 said:

Also what is one CPU was good as CS:GO and was trash at say fortnight, very few people would buy it.

My CPU is that bad, but no one has it anymore (a8-6600k).

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

1 minute ago, Snipergod87 said:

You're never going to get a processor designed for FPS gaming, market isnt there for the R&D.  Also what is one CPU was good as CS:GO and was trash at say fortnight, very few people would buy it.

even tho i assume youre kidding with this line, who cares what the architecture is now? devoloping a concept for future architectures is the point aswell!