Best program to test for faulty memory - I keep getting memory errors

SRRAE

A few weeks ago I got 16GB of Corsair RAM to replace the 8GB I had.
Originally I had both sets in and that caused all sorts of problems when trying to run at the 3200Mhz (which both are rated at). After advice on here I removed the original 8GB of RAM (the 8GB never caused any issue even when over clocked to 3600Mhz).  This advice did make the computer more stable but it just delays how long it takes before I get a bluescreen playing games.

The Minidump file errors usually gives the errors as Memory Allocation Error and Page File does not match Memory.

I've deleted the pagefile and recreated it but I've still had issues.

Is there a memory test application which use to find if there is an error.  I've used one which basically filled the ram, empties it and repeats but that found nothing and I doubt it is checking what comes out of the ram is what was put in.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, SRRAE said:

A few weeks ago I got 16GB of Corsair RAM to replace the 8GB I had.
Originally I had both sets in and that caused all sorts of problems when trying to run at the 3200Mhz (which both are rated at). After advice on here I removed the original 8GB of RAM (the 8GB never caused any issue even when over clocked to 3600Mhz).  This advice did make the computer more stable but it just delays how long it takes before I get a bluescreen playing games.

The Minidump file errors usually gives the errors as Memory Allocation Error and Page File does not match Memory.

I've deleted the pagefile and recreated it but I've still had issues.

Is there a memory test application which use to find if there is an error.  I've used one which basically filled the ram, empties it and repeats but that found nothing and I doubt it is checking what comes out of the ram is what was put in.

Thanks

Did you try this? https://www.windowscentral.com/how-check-your-pc-memory-problems-windows-10

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list 

1 minute ago, SRRAE said:

Nope, Strangely that didn't appear in any of my internet searches. I'll give that a go as soon as im able to reboot.

Thanks

No Problem. Please let me know if this works!

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list 

12 minutes ago, SRRAE said:

Is there a memory test application which use to find if there is an error. 

Industry standard is MemTest86+

If your RAM is bad, it *will* find errors

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Industry standard is MemTest86+

If your RAM is bad, it *will* find errors

This is what I was going to suggest.

download it and stick it on a bootable USB and then boot into it. Let’s it in the full test took about 2-4 hours for me. Did 4 passes had 0 errors 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

This is what I was going to suggest.

download it and stick it on a bootable USB and then boot into it. Let’s it in the full test took about 2-4 hours for me. Did 4 passes had 0 errors 

Cool, I'll run it overnight then.