Budget Not-So-Gamer-ee keyboard?

Nitsuj

so i need a new key board, this wireless membrane keyboard doesn't work very well at all, much less for gaming. i'd like to spend less than $40 usd and and have cherry mx Red/speed switches, i don't care about rgb, especially if its just breathing..

whats the best option? my friend recommended the Redragon k552, but I've had a bad experience with redragon, and especially with redragons mice   

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

That budget is a limiting factor. The only keyboard that I've seen that's not the K552 is this Gigabyte keyboard but unfortunately it's not on sale right now.

hmm.. ok, i guess ill look around for a bit then

If I were in your shoes, I would save my pennies and get my budget up to around $100. At that price point your options grow quite substantially.

$40 ain't gonna get you genuine Cherry switches, friend. Try to save a bit more to maybe about $100.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX