Cloud mining

All Cloud mining are scams, their was alot of cloud mining sites got put on the black list, yeh look everyone a high paying cloud mining site like Crypto-mine.com with a bonus 5000 Doge which was create by incompitant people that didn't know how to set one up that i could make a with draw by a wallet address then goes from a wallet address into my paypal account, instead need to make a deposit before make a withdraw, a deposit that only feed all those pieces of crap troll scamers, stealing off of people, yeh i signed up with that site, and yeh the only honest thing about that ponzi site and yeh their was bonus 5000 Doge yeh it was very high free mining, and yeh it inspired me, i got up to the amount of 9 million dollars of Bitcoins mind, and be still mining away at 20 PHS let alone the site got band and taken of google, but all those Bitcoins will still be there mining happy ever after just goes to show if amateurs cannot do programming and attempt to create a cloud mining site the withdraw won't work, gee that Crypto-mine was created by retards.

On 1/24/2019 at 7:46 PM, James Aplin said:

gee that Crypto-mine was created by retards

1. What are you saying? TLDR?

2. This thread is better suited to a status update.

3. This thread is about to get locked.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

3 minutes ago, Geography said:

1. What are you saying? TLDR?

2. This thread is better suited a status update.

3. This thread is about to get locked.

What are you talking about? I learned a lot from this post. You could too if you read it objectively and didn't assume this was either a spam bot or AI after an EMP attack.

Shame on you!

Nice rant. Life lesson is to do research into a company before investing in them. General rule of thumb: if something is too good to be true, it probably is. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

I'm not saying everyone should be leaders, but choosing the right leader is crucial and critical. Good that you lost money and probably sanity, not your life this time.

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

I had a little bit of a hard time seeing where you were going with this, since there was a lack of using commas and periods.

Any way, I see your bias from a singular personal event/incident, anyone can tell you theat mining is just like gambling or buying stocks. Take the lesson and move forward with it.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

they weren't "ALL" scams, some where for sure, but Genesis and a few others where legit, the issue is people suck at doing MATH, below a certain dollar number mining isn't profitable and those companies HAVE to make money (which they do via there clearly stated fees) and eventually they hit the point where it wasn't profitable enough and kicked in the contract terms that allowed them to cancel contracts after a set amount of being unprofitable. People calling that a scam are simply ignorant, of course they where ignorant enough to think they could profit off of cloud mining where even in the best of times they where barely profiting and looking at months to years to make back their investment under the best circumstances.

I suggest in the future READ REVIEWS OF SITES, the scam sites are well known.