Could someone help spec me a Res/pump + rad?

I'm in the process of planning my first custom loop and i'm slightly overwhelmed but the number of products to choose from.  My case is the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic and i'd like to the costs down to the £140 mark for the pump/res and £70 for the 360mm radiator. I'd prefer a D5 PWM pump and i'd like to be able to mount the pump/res to the "floor" of my case.

Thanks

Wich hardware are you running? For recomendations i need a gereral idea how much heat we have to deal with ;)

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

The CPU is an Intel 5820k.  I'm only doing CPU for now as i dont yet have a graphics card worth water cooling.  Once i'm ready to add a GPU to the loop i'll add a second 360mm rad.

I've got the thermaltake LCS PR15-D5 200ml. Works great, didn't need pwm so the pump was fine for me. For $155 I'd say it's a fair deal.

Why do you want PWM? I say leave it at full speed. It barely makes any noise at all, and lower flow rates just mean higher temps. Hell, I've got 3 D5s in series on my current build running full speed and I can't hear them over two fans running 50%.

100% RGB FREE

I want a PWM so i can create an RPM curve with an Aquaero 6.  I do a lot of work on my PC with everything basically idle so and i'm very noise sensitive.

Well with such little hardware, you wouldn't need to adjust the pump, just run it at the lowest setting. Pwm isn't  always necessary.

All d5's are gonna be the same, you just need to figure out a housing and decide how you want to mount it. If there are specific holes already or do you plan on making holes or using something like 3m tape.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz