CM K350 BEST AIR COOLER

NIHILIUS

Hello i got cm k350 case and i need new air cooler, every popular cooler i see are too big for this case any good suggestions? can spend max 35Euros.

1151 socket.

Saying what CPU you have when you're asking about a CPU cooler is important, so what CPU do you have?

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

i7-6700, gonna upgrade cpu next year probably.

1 minute ago, NIHILIUS said:

i7-6700, gonna upgrade cpu next year probably.

To what? You'd have to buy a new motherboard. It says on the CM site that the maximum height of cooler should be 148.5mm, so I'd recommend a Cryorig H7.

Make sure you're quoting people that respond to you, because I didn't get a notification that you said anything. Quote someone by clicking the arrow in their comment box.

quote.jpeg

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

To what? You'd have to buy a new motherboard. It says on the CM site that the maximum height of cooler should be 148.5mm, so I'd recommend a Cryorig H7.

Make sure you're quoting people that respond to you, because I didn't get a notification that you said anything. Quote someone by clicking the arrow in their comment box.

quote.jpeg

not sure yet if i will, so cant tell what im going to get, alright ill look for that cooler thank you. 

3 minutes ago, NIHILIUS said:

not sure yet if i will, so cant tell what im going to get, alright ill look for that cooler thank you. 

i wonder if i remove side panel can i fit bigger cooler?

7 minutes ago, mxk. said:

quote.jpeg

i wonder if i remove side panel can i fit bigger cooler?

@mxk. can you give me more suggestions, because there isint many of these coolers in my country 

21 minutes ago, NIHILIUS said:

@mxk. can you give me more suggestions, because there isint many of these coolers in my country 

If I didn't respond the first time, I'm probably not going to respond, so please don't spam my inbox with quotes and messages. 

I can't think of much, but the cooler master hyper 212 evo comes to mind. I helped you as much as I could, I have tests for school in 35 minutes

If you take the side panel off, a bigger cooler will fit, BUT a lot of dust will get in your PC. 

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

Where are you shopping / located? Why not use the stock cooler?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

22 hours ago, NIHILIUS said:

It helps if you would give us store(s) that you can use. Your CPU doesn't need much from cooler as you aren't going to OC. In fact, you can lower voltages from BIOS if you like to tweak heat output from automatic. H7 is enough. M9i is bit smaller, and cheaper. If those aren't available, then there are options from Arctic, Scythe and Thermalright.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv