Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is this called?

Recommended Posts

On 1/21/2019 at 4:02 AM, Shipflight said:

Whats the cable clamp called? Looking to buy, preferably from eBay.


You might be after cable combs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now