Fractal Node 804 Radiator Position?

The fractal node 804 allows 4 different positions for radiators. As you probably know the 804 dual chambered design where the PSU and HDDs are in a second chamber. I'm trying to decide whether to mount my radiator on the PSU side front (but only 1/3 of the front has immediate access to open air for intake) Or I may possibly put the radiator on the GPU CPU side in exhaust position at the top. I do worry about temps by putting it in the CPU side especially because my CPU would be absorbing a lot of heat from my GPU in the same chamber. 

Would it be advisable to put the radiator as an intake on the non gpu/cpu side at the front of my case even though it has limited access to fresh air in the front of the case? Or would you put it as exhaust and risk CPU temp increases. 

The top of the case is open air vented from front to back unlike the front which as you can see it gets air...and I have good SP fans in position so airflow idls still optimal in front but moreso at top.

You're probably wondering why I don't install it in the coolest position (non gpu side top exhaust position) I cannot because that's where all the hard drive cages are. Unlike the pics the front side of my case will implement all spots totalling 4x120mm fans in front not 1 like pictured.

I've attached some pics to visualize optimal positioning of the 240mm rad and 2x120 fans.

Any and all help is appreciated.

c15cd184-153b-4de9-9f12-b4fbcbbf30b9.jpeg

7b64ee99-0451-40da-9dc4-cca9aede436a.jpg

41wUBur6l-L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

blob1434607081326.jpeg

download.jpeg

Sys.BI In progress

Phantek EvolvX, HX1200i,EKWB Loop,DDR4.3600... Waiting on Ryzen Gen III to complete

Sys.A:(NAS)

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 @4,??? MHz

Paste: Kryonaut

Cooling: EVGA CLC-240 

Mainboard: ASRock B450M PRO4 

Memory: G.Skill DDR4 3200

GPU: MSI GeForce RTX-2060 Ventus 

Storage: Toshiba Enterprise MC/MG Physicals + WD M.2 

Power: Thermaltake Tough-Power Grand RGB 850 (80+Gold) Chassis: Fractal Design Node 804 

Fans: BioniX P-120s

Controllers: Deep Cool FH-10, Sata-Six Raid Card

I/0: Microsoft & AmboLove WR | AmboLove Track

Sound: ABox 

Salsa Preference: Spicy

NB:

Hewlett Packard EliteBook Folio 9470M (Intel i7)

Other Things:

Amazon Fire Tablet 8 v7