Need very quick help for ram and mobo compatibility

Hello, Iam building a pc using an i5 8600k paired with a ASUS prime h310m-a mobo so idk what ram to choose because people said this board has compatibility problems and could you request me a cheap 8gb 2666mhz ram pls. It would help a lot

any ram from a reliable company will do. doesn't matter much if it's corsiar, gskill, samsung or any other stick. it's normally the same die in the end

it doesn't have compatabilityproblems, you just should use a unlocked chip in a unlocked mobo

nno wrong mobo cpu combination, you need a z370 motherboard not a h310 motherboard. Yes there will be compatibility problem between cpu and mobo(no overclocking)

That is a fantastic CPU paired with a horrible, craptastic mobo that won't even let you make use of the "k" in the CPU. I would recommend dropping down to the standard non-k 8600 and using the savings on a B360 mobo.

3 minutes ago, Rauten said:

That is a fantastic CPU paired with a horrible, craptastic mobo that won't even let you make use of the "k" in the CPU. I would recommend dropping down to the standard non-k 8600 and using the savings on a B360 mobo.

or just straight up getting a z370/z390 board to take full use of the chip

4 minutes ago, SidM said:

nno wrong mobo cpu combination, you need a z370 motherboard not a h310 motherboard. Yes there will be compatibility problem between cpu and mobo(no overclocking)

say that to wallmart

Just now, SidM said:

Ya lol, they cheaped out on basically everything

they at least bought from a somewhat reputable company. but great wall hasn't made any good psu's, they're using a cheap mobo, the case is meh, it wasn't that good...