Cooling setup ideas? NZXT H500, H100, 2x Nocuta NF-14s

Wondering how I should orient my fans/rad in the H500 seeing as I have a spare H100 and a couple NF-14s laying around.

I was thinking having the rad at the front and having the 2 NF-14’s as rear and top exhaust? Let me know what you guys think I should do. 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

The graphics card is generally more sensitive to temps than the cpu so I'd recommend using the 140mm's at front intake and the rad as top exhaust to prioritize graphics card cooling. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

18 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

The graphics card is generally more sensitive to temps than the cpu so I'd recommend using the 140mm's at front intake and the rad as top exhaust to prioritize graphics card cooling. 

That’s what I’d prefer, but my issue is that I don’t want to spend any extra money since I already have a h100 that’s perfectly good.

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

1 minute ago, Cotroneo said:

That’s what I’d prefer, but my issue is that I don’t want to spend any extra money since I already have a h100 that’s perfectly good.

What extra money? You mentioned having what I assumed to be NF-P14's or NF-A14's lying around?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What extra money? You mentioned having what I assumed to be NF-P14's or NF-A14's lying around?

Hahaha. Sorry, I misread your reply! I read it as you suggesting a 120mm liquid cooler instead of the h100. ?

The H500 unfortunately has only one grille at the top for 140mm (why I assumed you meant getting a different rad) which is why I feel locked into using h100 as front intake. 

Just now, Cotroneo said:

Hahaha. Sorry, I misread your reply! I read it as you suggesting a 120mm liquid cooler instead of the h100. ?

The H500 unfortunately has only one grille at the top for 140mm (why I assumed you meant getting a different rad) which is why I feel locked into using h100 as front intake. 

Actually, that was my bad. I was mistaken since there are a few too many 'H500' cases. 

What you have in mind is good and is basically how the case was designed to be used.