Need some help with motion in Premire

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I need some help in Premier Pro. I want a solution like wiggle() in After Effects, but instead of gradually moving to the random location, I want it to cut to that location.

I know it's a meme, but the way the layers of "NO" move around is what I'm looking for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbI8BwrA1o

Is there anyway to achieve this in Premire Pro? Maybe @TaranLMG would know.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

On 1/13/2019 at 9:12 PM, ImAlsoRan said:

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I need some help in Premier Pro. I want a solution like wiggle() in After Effects, but instead of gradually moving to the random location, I want it to cut to that location.

I know it's a meme, but the way the layers of "NO" move around is what I'm looking for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbI8BwrA1o

Is there anyway to achieve this in Premire Pro? Maybe @TaranLMG would know.

You could manually move the layers slightly for each frame but that really depends on how long you want that effect to go on for as I can imagine that could get tedious. You could repeat the frames multiple times as well if you weren't bothered by it being completely random. Sorry feel like this probably wasn't much help as I don't know an exact way but thought I might as well try :) 

On 1/17/2019 at 2:16 PM, Lewiscpullan said:

You could manually move the layers slightly for each frame but that really depends on how long you want that effect to go on for as I can imagine that could get tedious. You could repeat the frames multiple times as well if you weren't bothered by it being completely random. Sorry feel like this probably wasn't much help as I don't know an exact way but thought I might as well try :) 

I'm honestly going to suck it up and just try pre-rendering everything in After Effects. Maybe I'll make a plugin in Premier that automatically generates keyframes.

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

yeah. use wiggle, then below that, use posterize time.

then you can even precomp that and speed it up if it's now too slow.

On 1/21/2019 at 1:43 PM, TaranLMG said:

yeah. use wiggle, then below that, use posterize time.

then you can even precomp that and speed it up if it's now too slow.

Thanks, worked great!